Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all my Bluebird Mates and their families, especially Annis and Carl and their families, it's been an honour and a privilege to get you now you both very well lads and Cardiff City should be proud to have two such dedicated fans in their corner, no matter what happens.

Lets hope it's a very prosperous new year for Cardiff City and the Board back Malky and he gets promotion, to have you in the premiership with us would be awesome from a genuine footy fans point of view, it will also be good for Welsh Football, but the board have to back Malky in acquiring the players he feels he needs to make the difference.

I shall look forward to meeting the board members who will be in the Ninian Park pub at 11 - 12 midday on the 2nd Jan 2012.
God Bless You All. ATB. Reeco

Re: Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Same to you mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Same to you Reeco, and good luck with the walk :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Merry Xmas Reeco its been a pleasure to meet and know you this year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for everything you have done especially for Mikey Dyes family. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Merry Christmas Recco. You have done a brilliant job this year and I wish you every success next year.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all my Bluebird Mates and their families, especially Annis and Carl and their families, it's been an honour and a privilege to get you now you both very well lads and Cardiff City should be proud to have two such dedicated fans in their corner, no matter what happens.

Lets hope it's a very prosperous new year for Cardiff City and the Board back Malky and he gets promotion, to have you in the premiership with us would be awesome from a genuine footy fans point of view, it will also be good for Welsh Football, but the board have to back Malky in acquiring the players he feels he needs to make the difference.

I shall look forward to meeting the board members who will be in the Ninian Park pub at 11 - 12 midday on the 2nd Jan 2012.

:oops:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all my Bluebird Mates and their families, especially Annis and Carl and their families, it's been an honour and a privilege to get you now you both very well lads and Cardiff City should be proud to have two such dedicated fans in their corner, no matter what happens.

Its Christmas butt, good will to ALL men. including you :D

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:

Its Christmas butt, good will to ALL men. including you :D

Well said Tim. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Let me try and define embarrassment for you,

Embarrassment is when Swansea fans like you are really blinkered because you think everything associated with Cardiff City is bad, well let me tell you something fella, there is a youngster who lives in Cockett in Swansea, who has an illness that has no current diagnosis, he cannot walk, talk or sit up in fact he can't do anything from himself, the Cardiff fans from this board have nearly raised £ 1000.00 for this youngster and when you consider this youngster's dad Chris is a Swansea City season ticket holder and the amount of donations he has had from people like yourself, who regard him as one of your own, you could write on the back of a postage stamp folded in half, so there you have my definition of Embarrassment.

Here is the website www.aidanrosser.org.uk

Reeco

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:01 pm

merry christmas reeco, your one of a tiny minority of good jacks. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Merry Christmas Reeco, look forward to welcoming you at the Ninian Park pub on Jan 2nd :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Reeco is a Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play to you mate and happy xmas to u and your family in Swansea :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Merry Xmas, Reeco. Hope you have a brill 2012. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Let me try and define embarrassment for you,

Embarrassment is when Swansea fans like you are really blinkered because you think everything associated with Cardiff City is bad, well let me tell you something fella, there is a youngster who lives in Cockett in Swansea, who has an illness that has no current diagnosis, he cannot walk, talk or sit up in fact he can't do anything from himself, the Cardiff fans from this board have nearly raised £ 1000.00 for this youngster and when you consider this youngster's dad Chris is a Swansea City season ticket holder and the amount of donations he has had from people like yourself, who regard him as one of your own, you could write on the back of a postage stamp folded in half, so there you have my definition of Embarrassment.

Here is the website http://www.aidanrosser.org.uk

Reeco

Why are you mentioning this little lad?? I didn't

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Let me try and define embarrassment for you,

Here is the website http://www.aidanrosser.org.uk

Reeco

Why are you mentioning this little lad?? I didn't

Thanks to fans like Reeco we have come a long way, in fact moved mountains and all for the good of football, we have moved on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All Reeco has ever done is good, good for charities,good for Swansea and good for Cardiff.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Ok to answer your question I am going to have to back track a bit stay with me.

A couple of years ago the old Jackarmy.net site play a footy game Vs the old Sleeping Giant site, I made a lot of good friends and it didn't matter to me that my new friends supported a team that played in blue and white, as they were all good people, more recently I had so much respect for this site because of how much they thought of Mike D RIP because of they treated his Wife and family, I was bold over by how they all came together for Mikey D and raised not far off £ 20.000

Recently Carl Curtis who is a Cardiff fan put this up on here with the support of Annis
" AN APPEAL FOR HELP "
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63938

So the respect I have for Cardiff fans on this board is very high.

I brought up that youngster because its a part of the reason why I respect the fans on here so much. Reeco

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Have a good xmas reeco and Gary if he's lurking :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:07 pm

merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your familly Reeco.
respect where respect is due and you deserve it for the work you have done this year for both Mikey and Aiden :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Ok to answer your question I am going to have to back track a bit stay with me.

A couple of years ago the old Jackarmy.net site play a footy game Vs the old Sleeping Giant site, I made a lot of good friends and it didn't matter to me that my new friends supported a team that played in blue and white, as they were all good people, more recently I had so much respect for this site because of how much they thought of Mike D RIP because of they treated his Wife and family, I was bold over by how they all came together for Mikey D and raised not far off £ 20.000

Recently Carl Curtis who is a Cardiff fan put this up on here with the support of Annis
" AN APPEAL FOR HELP "
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63938

So the respect I have for Cardiff fans on this board is very high.

I brought up that youngster because its a part of the reason why I respect the fans on here so much. Reeco

Good for you Reeco

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:51 pm

happy christmas reeco and all the best for the new year.also to your family.some things are bigger than football mate as we know.iv had the pleasure of reading this board since june.since october iv been nothing short of astounded by the love and generosity shown by ccf members.swansea city should be proud of you .hope your walk goes well and the weather is kind to you and aidens walkers.godbless you and the other lads,annis,carl etc,you are doing great stuff

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:18 pm

good on you fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you and your family Reeco :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:57 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: See you on the 2nd Reeco. :D

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Hey reeco, merry Christmas fella, but please, you don't have to apologise/ explain yourself, if Swansea supporters cannot accept you for who you are and what you do for others, thenfuck them. Please excuse the French, but get frustrated with some. Have a great Christmas and maybe catch up for a beer in the new year, oh and i' ll pay! Have a good one. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Reeco :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Merry Christmas Reeco. You should be proud for what all you and your mates have achieved. See you on 2nd.

ATB!!!

Have this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: