world at war on telly

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:30 pm

they are talking about the german concentration camps........so sad, :( :( :(

Re: world at war on telly

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:31 pm

WORLD AT WAR IN MY HOUSE ! :old:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:14 pm

krabb wrote:they are talking about the german concentration camps........so sad, :( :( :(

Once met someone who survived a concentration camp. I was young then, still at school, and was not interested at all. As life has gone on though his spill to me has always been in the back of my mind. As I have gained knowledge and working of the human race it has made me realise how fortunate we are and also aware that if we drop our guard then what happend to him could just as easily happen to us.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
krabb wrote:they are talking about the german concentration camps........so sad, :( :( :(

Once met someone who survived a concentration camp. I was young then, still at school, and was not interested at all. As life has gone on though his spill to me has always been in the back of my mind. As I have gained knowledge and working of the human race it has made me realise how fortunate we are and also aware that if we drop our guard then what happend to him could just as easily happen to us.

its shocking,im 47 so sort of grew up with alot of the stories,but to see it was horrific,people on there talking about what they saw and how they escaped certain death,i hope that we dont allow it again,thou so many governments turn the back on so many in need :( :(