Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Merry Christmas from Cyprus

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:05 am

To one and all. And all those that are partying please have a couple for me as I am duty until the 29th December meaning no drinkies for me.

All the best

Neil

Re: Merry Christmas from Cyprus

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 am

Merry Christmas Neil HO HO HO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry to hear you are working - we shall deliver you something special. x ho ho ho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:09 am

SANTA CLAUS wrote:Merry Christmas Neil HO HO HO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry to hear you are working - we shall deliver you something special. x ho ho ho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Santa.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am

You deserve Neil - any requests , my Elves will search my bags for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 am

SANTA CLAUS wrote:You deserve Neil - any requests , my Elves will search my bags for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

World peace.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 am

maccydee wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:You deserve Neil - any requests , my Elves will search my bags for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

World peace.

Okay Neil see what I can do. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:22 am

You keep those Turks off that fence Macc, and don't get sunburn on what must be the worse posting in the forces, NOTTTTTTTTTT. ;)

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:24 am

BigGwynram wrote:You keep those Turks off that fence Macc, and don't get sunburn on what must be the worse posting in the forces, NOTTTTTTTTTT. ;)

I went Northside Gwyn, Turks are a lot friendlier than the Cyps. That's the place I would go on hols if I was to go anywhere.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 am

Turkish Delight large tin for you then Neil :old: :old: