Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Up Over Australia

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:04 am

Bit of a late start this year but we are under way and starting our route around the world.

Merry Christmas AAMB Forum Members and their Familes. :ayatollah:

Any Children wishing to write to me with delivery requests can do so on here :old: :old: :ayatollah:

HO HO HO.

Re: Up Over Australia

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:51 am

hope you fall off your slay and die :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:56 am

What's my pressie? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 pm

adz-a32 wrote:What's my pressie? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Depends on how many mince pies you leave me have you written your request to me ?

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:04 pm

SANTA CLAUS wrote:

Depends on how many mince pies you leave me have you written your request to me ?

I don't have any. :oops: But I've got cookies. BTW can I have 10 Lambourginis and Feraris, a Macbook Pro, 3D TV, 3D laptop, Nokia Lumia 800, iPhone 4S, Xbox Kinect, shares of Cardiff City, half season ticket, all CCFC shirts in my size. And a pair of socks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:06 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:

I don't have any. :oops: But I've got cookies. BTW can I have 10 Lambourginis and Feraris, a Macbook Pro, 3D TV, 3D laptop, Nokia Lumia 800, iPhone 4S, Xbox Kinect, shares of Cardiff City, half season ticket, all CCFC shirts in my size. And a pair of socks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wonder how you can afford that. :D

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:11 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:

Even Santa has suffered the economic downturn but I will address the list as much as possible :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:13 pm

SANTA CLAUS wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:

Even Santa has suffered the economic downturn but I will address the list as much as possible :ayatollah:

Oh and a house near the CCS and 566695 billion pounds sterling. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 8-)