Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " JAY BOTHROYD UPDATE "

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Ihatealiens- Taarabt was written off by many way to early when he had a few poor games. He has featured in the last 2 & has looked head & shoulders our best player. I think he will start against the Jacks.

Nukes-you are right & did say on many occasions if anyone can sort Jay out it is Neil Warnock. He has improved him in some quarters like not staying down but I think Jay when he misses chances really loses heart & he's no good to anyone like that. Warnock questioned Jay's attitude recently. Time is running out for him & hope he sorts himself out.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:02 am

merry christmas stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Same to you geezer.

Have a gooden pal :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Jay has all the attributes to be a top Premiership striker great touch, skill, tall and strong he's not lightning quick but not slow by any means but and it's a big but he lacks the right attitude when things are not going well he disappears and blames everyone else and he's very frustrating :(

He was one of the best and worse players i ever watched wearing a City shirt and that says it all :old:

Great to hear from you Stan and enjoy the rest of the Christmas period and hopefully you can get 3 points off the Jacks :D :ayatollah: