Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

to all the posters on here?

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:09 am

ive argued with some and some have argued with me.. ive wound some up and some have wound me up but despite diferent views, opinions and idea's there isnt anyone on this board i woudnt be happy to share a beer with that includes johnnyrhythm and welshcitydragon or whatever their names are ;) :lol:
Theres a variety of posters on here some funny, some serious some with brains and quite a few who are nuts :lol: but you all contribute to make the forum what it is.
I would like to wish you all a merry xmas and happy new year :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: to all the posters on here?

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:12 am

jinks-rct wrote:ive argued with some and some have argued with me.. ive wound some up and some have wound me up but despite diferent views, opinions and idea's there isnt anyone on this board i woudnt be happy to share a beer with that includes johnnyrhythm and welshcitydragon or whatever their names are ;) :lol:
Theres a variety of posters on here some funny, some serious some with brains and quite a few who are nuts :lol: but you all contribute to make the forum what it is.
I would like to wish you all a merry xmas and happy new year :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same to you mate. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:40 am

Jinks, I want a pint in the new year

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:32 am

merry xmas and happy new year :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:54 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Jinks, I want a pint in the new year

yeah ok but wheres the cheapest pint these days ? you wont get one off me in the stadium thats for sure :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:38 pm

where do you drink?? do you travel with the forum?

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:50 pm

jinks-rct wrote:ive argued with some and some have argued with me.. ive wound some up and some have wound me up but despite diferent views, opinions and idea's there isnt anyone on this board i woudnt be happy to share a beer with that includes johnnyrhythm and welshcitydragon or whatever their names are ;) :lol:

Happy Crimbo Mate :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:03 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

In the Ninian before matches with the other scoundrels of the forum, and yes I do travel. Always nice to put a face to a name, and I won't even mention the trust or sam :D

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Merry Christmas my fellow Bluebird

Have a good one :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:50 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

In the Ninian before matches with the other scoundrels of the forum, and yes I do travel. Always nice to put a face to a name, and I won't even mention the trust or sam :D

whose this sam you talk about ? and what trust?? :roll: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Do i come under the Nuts Chief ? :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:48 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Do i come under the Nuts Chief ? :lol: :lol:

thats sounds so wrong :shock: :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:13 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Do i come under the Nuts Chief ? :lol: :lol:

thats sounds so wrong :shock: :lol:

I suppose it does Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:47 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MERRY XMAS Jinks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 am

I hope everyone had a good christmas and i wish every one a new year! :D

Apart from Midfield General! ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I hope everyone had a good christmas and i wish every one a new year! :D

Apart from Midfield General! ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

One thing Chief we will defo get a new year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:13 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Happy* :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 am

Jinks if you are ever in Nashville I would be happy to buy you a round or three.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And that goes to you all.....Merry Christmas from Music City U.S.A.