Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Devils 4 Squealers 4.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Listened on "Match night Live, sounded like a great night..full house, 80% dressed in red, very loud. Very intense game both sides leading at different times in the game, very physical hard fought game 8 goals, a couple of fights and some real hard body checks given and taken, even some Squealers fans ejected for foul language :lol:

Re: Devils 4 Squealers 4.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:36 pm

what's this? - swimming? - darts?………sorry mate don't know what you're talking about???? :roll:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:what's this? - swimming? - darts?………sorry mate don't know what you're talking about???? :roll:

It's of no interest to you then..that's fine.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:30 pm

i like the ice hockey, but who are the squealers. sounds like a team made up of my x girlfreinds :lol:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:30 am

Who won?

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:02 am

ninianblue wrote:i like the ice hockey, but who are the squealers. sounds like a team made up of my x girlfreinds :lol:

The Steelers, they're always whineging that the Devils play too rough, so called "The Squealers" by some Devils followers, lol.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:51 am

ice hockey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i await the netball threads to go up on this site

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:19 am

bluebird1977 wrote:ice hockey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i await the netball threads to go up on this site

Why are you bothering to respond if you don't like ice hockey ? A lot of people like ice hockey and are interested to hear about one of the most successful sports teams in Cardiff

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:24 am

Nicesocks wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:ice hockey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i await the netball threads to go up on this site

Why are you bothering to respond if you don't like ice hockey ? A lot of people like ice hockey and are interested to hear about one of the most successful sports teams in Cardiff

ice hockey is for the yanks and hillbilly countrys

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Ice hockey is a fantastic sport... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: