Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Everton outbid Swans for Rory

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Must be said,you scummers realy jump the gun,and don't it make you look the bitter knob heads you realy .
All this we been out bid,and so on is sad lads,truth is everton offerd 150k Liverpool rumored 200k,and little old swansea less then 150k,yet he has come to us?now you will have to say how sad we are going for a non league player and how shit he is and so on..keep up lads as you your bitterness is as good as us being the premier club in wales,and also looking forward to you falling away again after xmas,,keep up the boyos,, :lol:

we're not bitter, we just don't like the 2nd city of our country being a stinking, smackhead infested slum with a horrible little club supported, by horrible little cunts.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Get ready...Magicbaps will be back with his cut and paste gypo article in a minute... :roll:
FACT

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Must be said,you scummers realy jump the gun,and don't it make you look the bitter knob heads you realy .
All this we been out bid,and so on is sad lads,truth is everton offerd 150k Liverpool rumored 200k,and little old swansea less then 150k,yet he has come to us?now you will have to say how sad we are going for a non league player and how shit he is and so on..keep up lads as you your bitterness is as good as us being the premier club in wales,and also looking forward to you falling away again after xmas,,keep up the boyos,, :lol:

you really are thick arent you didnt know cardiff city owned sky sports news
but you learn a new thing every day
its a news story you put a bid in for a bloke not many had heard of but thats your look out
then everton came in that raised a few eyebrows
but if he chose you over everton fine whatever dont care
and bids mean f**k all half the time
clubs put in their bids for a player and the club accepts or refuses then its down to each individual club to offer terms hopefully the player will accept
congratulations he chose you but im hardly quaking in my boots

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:13 pm

forest lad wrote:I realise being an outsider it has little to do with me but how come there are so many swansea fans here?

We used to get the same off our little brothers at County but once they were ignored they went off to annoy mansfield.

We've tried that approach, but they still come scampering back like vermin.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Point provide,the post starts with us being out bid,and how a club with no money can out bid us,and now we have him he's shit,a nobody and how stupid we are about paying 150k on a player who is playing un shit league, ,?
Again bitter twisted litte fans of a over hyped club,who talk the talk,but ain't done f**k all since 1927,,.
Ps shit player from a shit league,but Liverpool tabled a 200k bid??? :?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 pm

cant see him making much of an impact straight away... could be a good buy for 100k... remember the class difference mind..

anyone remember when we signed jason byrne a hot prospect who scored 80+ goals in around 120 appearances..

scored on his first game for us against wolves as a sub, then he just wasnt good enough... made 10 appearances before going back to ireland to play in a free transfer...

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Point provide,the post starts with us being out bid,and how a club with no money can out bid us,and now we have him he's shit,a nobody and how stupid we are about paying 150k on a player who is playing un shit league, ,?
Again bitter twisted litte fans of a over hyped club,who talk the talk,but ain't done f**k all since 1927,,.

The irony of you calling us bitter and twisted. :lol:

The chip on your shoulder is the size of a small planet. :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:30 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Point provide,the post starts with us being out bid,and how a club with no money can out bid us,and now we have him he's shit,a nobody and how stupid we are about paying 150k on a player who is playing un shit league, ,?

dont care buy whoever you want to buy i dont care, i never cared who this player was when you put a bid in for him he tweeked my interest when everton went for him, the fact that youve bought him doesnt make a difference to me either
but here is an idea instead of rubbing our noses in a player no one has heard of on this messageboard why dont you go celebrate with your brothers and sisters on your own messageboard

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:48 pm

As its this board it was posted on,and it seams many on here care about us as of all the posts on this subject,,and as for us being on here,think you will find many of you on ps,,as for the forest lad,take your tongue out of the bluebirds backside,no one like a ass liker,,ffs[quote][/quote]

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:cant see him making much of an impact straight away... could be a good buy for 100k... remember the class difference mind..

anyone remember when we signed jason byrne a hot prospect who scored 80+ goals in around 120 appearances..

scored on his first game for us against wolves as a sub, then he just wasnt good enough... made 10 appearances before going back to ireland to play in a free transfer...

He might well turn into a really good player, who knows.

Byrne's goals were in Eire rather than Northern Ireland which is a stronger league, and he was 28 rather than 19 ;) .

However I think Swansea are going to sign a much much better prospect on loan in the next few days as this lad is available for loan now, and Rogers was after him earlier in the season and knows him from working with him when he was at Chelsea...

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-l ... xit-report

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:cant see him making much of an impact straight away... could be a good buy for 100k... remember the class difference mind..

Byrne's goals were in Eire rather than Northern Ireland which is a stronger league, and he was 28 rather than 19 ;) .

However I think Swansea are going to sign a much much better prospect on loan in the next few days as this lad is available for loan now, and Rogers was after him earlier in the season and knows him from working with him when he was at Chelsea...

josh mceachran, i like the look of this lad.... would be a good signing for many clubs...

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

josh mceachran, i like the look of this lad.... would be a good signing for many clubs...

Jacks will be at the front of the queue.

Mind you tomorrow they are going to see some real class.

Cardiff's own Gareth Bale. Worth the entrance fee on his own.

If they can stop him then even I will have to give them some credit :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:19 am

Lawnmower wrote:

He's off to bolton if cahill joins chelsea. AVB is not a fan of rodgers-he was unhappy with him for saying he wanted to sign mceachran earlier in season. Anyway where would he fit in with europes top 3 midfielders already in place at the jbs (Britton, gower and allen)

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Jacks will be at the front of the queue.

Mind you tomorrow they are going to see some real class.

Cardiff's own Gareth Bale. Worth the entrance fee on his own.

If they can stop him then even I will have to give them some credit :ayatollah:

We stopped him, fairly comfortably really.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Sorry, are you saying the Northern Irish league is stronger than the Republic of Irelands league?