Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think Southampton will get promoted this season ???

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Only three teams that were to at Christmas have failed to get promoted to the premier league from the championship, but I've got a sneaky feeling that Southampton will be the fourth...........

What do you think top at Championshipteams almost always go up.....

Re: Do you think Southampton will get promoted this season ???

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:15 pm

West Ham will definately be one of the automatically promoted teams. I have always thought Middlesbrough would come good this season and last Saturday they proved why. That said I have a sneaky feeling that dodgy keeper will haunt them at some point.

However, right at the start of the season I said we would go up as Champions and I'm sticking with that.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Bluebina wrote:Only three teams that were to at Christmas have failed to get promoted to the premier league from the championship, but I've got a sneaky feeling that Southampton will be the fourth...........

I don't think the Saints will be in an automatic spot at the end of the season, but play-offs for sure. More concerned about Cardiff, mind you!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Jollffe wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Only three teams that were to at Christmas have failed to get promoted to the premier league from the championship, but I've got a sneaky feeling that Southampton will be the fourth...........

I don't think the Saints will be in an automatic spot at the end of the season, but play-offs for sure. More concerned about Cardiff, mind you!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree I think Southampton are not going to be able to keep up there good form and will end up in the playoffs and then it's a lottery. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 pm

what do i know about football. what i was going to write about the reasons they wont go up. i said about qpr last season :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:32 am

No

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Probably. Like WHU they seem to recover quickly from a loss. My guess is those two and Boro. Top ten finish for CCFC hopefully :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:56 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Probably. Like WHU they seem to recover quickly from a loss. My guess is those two and Boro. Top ten finish for CCFC hopefully :ayatollah:

They have only won 1 game in the last 5

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Will stick my neck out here us and Middlesborough promoted with West Ham winning play offs. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Yes.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Yes they will defo go up they score goals, good side. i think we could make it aswell . C,mon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 pm

possibly.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:44 am

I said at the start of the season that WHU would be in the top 2,And as posted on 2 other threads..i think that Southampton will not be in the top 2.

They might still go up,but for me it would be the play-offs...only time will tell ;)

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:45 pm

they won,t be in top two.play offs are anybodies

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:06 am

Stick my neck out

[b]West Ham C
Mboro p[/b]
Soton po
Cardiff po
Leeds po
Birmingham po
Leicester late run