Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's fully back Malky and Cowie boxing day!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:51 pm

No doubt Malky and Cowie (if he plays) will be getting some stick at Watford, so let's do our bit and drown out Watford's negativity with our positivity. I would like to hear the Don Cowie chant even more than usual and obviously, let's all get behind Malky, have we got a proper chant for Malky yet apart from the Malky's barmy army? :ayatollah:

Re: Let's fully back Malky and Cowie boxing day!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:53 pm

I for one are not travelling at 7.00am on boxing morning up to Watford to remain silent.
I will fully support Macky and Cowie like I have at the other 6 away games I been to this season.
Macky is fast becoming a city legend. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:01 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:I for one are not travelling at 7.00am on boxing morning up to Watford to remain silent.
I will fully support Macky and Cowie like I have at the other 6 away games I been to this season.
Macky is fast becoming a city legend. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Top man, let's get behind everyone as normal, but especially Malky and Cowie as they will be needing our support most. It's a 6.00am pick up for me! :evil: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:57 pm

"JUST THE NEXT GAME FOR ME"- DYCHE....

http://www.watfordfc.com/page/Preview/0 ... 83,00.html