Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" A house divided can not stand. "

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Christmas and New Year greetings from me to all Bluebirds everywhere even if they are ordinary and not handsome
and special like me. I bring an olive branch from another site where decent City supporters like yourselves will be hoping that the
foolish nagging of a few trouble makers on both sites will soon die the death and let adult contributors enjoy all that Cardiff Supporters wish to contribute.
Malky is a marvel. Our luck is in at last!

CAL :old:

Re: A house divided can not stand.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:06 pm

caliburn wrote:Christmas and New Year greetings from me to all Bluebirds everywhere even if they are ordinary and not handsome
and special like me. I bring an olive branch from another site where decent City supporters like yourselves will be hoping that the
foolish nagging of a few trouble makers on both sites will soon die the death and let adult contributors enjoy all that Cardiff Supporters wish to contribute.

Merry Christmas to you and your handsome family Cal! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:12 pm

caliburn wrote:Christmas and New Year greetings from me to all Bluebirds everywhere even if they are ordinary and not handsome

merry xmas to you,i think everybody hates the people that just want to stir. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Merry Christmas Cal.

Indeed it is foolish but thankfully it is only a minority. All you can do is ignore them and what a perfect time to that. Lets hope carries on through to the new year and beyond.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:22 pm

I don't consider myself a troublemaker or a stirrer what i am is a realist,someone who doesn't get carried away by emotion....the reality as i see it is as follows,we are not even halfway through the season and people are talking promotion,we are going to sign this player that player,at least 3 quality signings the reality of course is that Malky has already warned us not to expect big name signings in fact we may not get any new faces at all,and now i come to our manager,i nearly said messiah because that how some of the rosies see Malky,me i see it different because in my book he still has to prove to me that he has what it takes,there have been to many false dawns at our club for us not to get to far ahead of ourselves,i would also remind you that Malky didn't exactly set Watford on fire,so lets all have a confidence and a believe in better times ahead but i urge you all to try and keep one foot on the ground and give your eyes a rest from those rose tinted spectacles....Happy Christmas everyone.............Angelis

Re: " A house divided can not stand. "

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Merry Xmas Clive and thank you for your lovely Xmas card as usual. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wish they were all like you over there, but sadly not.

Really hope you have a good time and your posts are always welcomed on here, because your words are so wise. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I really hope you like " Annis MY STORY " some parts you might not, as the book contains warts and all. But as you know I like to be honest and straight talking and that is how my new book is. I look forward to your comments. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" MERRY XMAS TO ALL OUR FORUM MEMBERS and FAMILIES . "

MERRY XMAS TO MALKY AND OUR TEAM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Well Cal,

It did not last too long did it.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Status Quo restored.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:52 pm