Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I REALLY HOPE MALKY GETS HIM "

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:pavlyuchenko would be nice!!

realistically i think its going to be a player from stoke, have a lot of strikers and fuller and jerome dont seem to be getting regular action..

best possible options i can come up with , fuller,(stoke) jerome, (stoke) bednar ( wba), jackson (norwich) ,anichebe (everton) , lovenkrands (newcastle) ,dembele (fulham)

Don't want Jerome or Bednar, and can't see Dembele being a possibility in the slightest. Would love to see Frazier Campbell here myself... or Simon Cox.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 pm

here we go another sleepless night. :roll:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Norwich: Aaron Wilbraham, Simeon Jackson

Newcastle: Peter Loverkrands, Leon Best, Shola/Sammy Ameobi

Stoke City: Cameron Jerome, Mamady Sidibe

Arsenal: Marouane Chamakh, Park Chu-Young, Ryo Miyaichi

Liverpool: Suso (some 18 year old :lol: )

Tottenham: Roman Pavlyuchenko, Giovani dos Santos

Chelsea: Kalou

West Brom: Roman Bednář, Marc-Antoine Fortuné, Simon Cox, Tchoyi

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Jenks wrote:one of the man u boys then

You could be right here Jenks :ayatollah: - Top 10 Prem'League team and Sir Alex said he would send some of his kids out on loan after the Crystal Palce defeat.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:53 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

You could be right here Jenks :ayatollah: - Top 10 Prem'League team and Sir Alex said he would send some of his kids out on loan after the Crystal Palce defeat.

Wenger has also planning putting this lad out ...........He was on the list carl put up but is a winger i beleive:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... -loan-move

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:01 am

timdog80 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Wenger has also planning putting this lad out ...........He was on the list carl put up but is a winger i beleive:

Agree with you timdog :ayatollah: - about the loaning of Arsenal players,over the last few years we have had a quiet a few players from both Man U and Arsenal :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:06 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:pavlyuchenko would be nice!!

realistically i think its going to be a player from stoke, have a lot of strikers and fuller and jerome dont seem to be getting regular action..

best possible options i can come up with , fuller,(stoke) jerome, (stoke) bednar ( wba), jackson (norwich) ,anichebe (everton) , lovenkrands (newcastle) ,dembele (fulham)

f*cking Simeon Jackson :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:24 am

Ryo Miyaichi :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:25 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
timdog80 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Agree with you timdog :ayatollah: - about the loaning of Arsenal players,over the last few years we have had a quiet a few players from both Man U and Arsenal :ayatollah:

i would be suprised if we end up with loans in!.............Ryo and Macheda :idea: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:01 pm

merry xmas to you and all the family mate, have a great day . i am sure wen u raise your glass at dinner you will spare a thought for all who are missing this xmas as i will . MERRY XMAS . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Premiership top ten probably means between 6th and 10th, otherwise Annis would've said premiership top 5... :?
Stoke or West Brom looking the most likely. Personally I'd be delighted to take Cameron Jerome back. Ricardo Fuller would be perfect.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Striker Malky has wanted for months.

The wages are now available for him,thanks to Malky's fantastic run in the Carling Cup and 4th in the League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he gets him and he is in the top half of the Premier League(Squad), I will be more than happy, there are some who will moan, well in fact they already have because his name has been on here already. :lol: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas everyone, to you and your families. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for making this forum one of the NO 1 Football sites in the UK and the fastest growing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good News (imo it will a great addition )and Merry Christmas . My only complaint is that being high the league and having a good cup run counts to wages, unless its Jones . Never mind under Jones were were at times top of the league and had a good couple of runs in the FA, that counted for nothing for wages, but its different for Malky ?

Now if only Malky cab get a winger , we're be in the playoff's for sure

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 pm

smilebit wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The Striker Malky has wanted for months.

The wages are now available for him,thanks to Malky's fantastic run in the Carling Cup and 4th in the League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he gets him and he is in the top half of the Premier League(Squad), I will be more than happy, there are some who will moan, well in fact they already have because his name has been on here already. :lol: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas everyone, to you and your families. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for making this forum one of the NO 1 Football sites in the UK and the fastest growing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good News (imo it will a great addition )and Merry Christmas . My only complaint is that being high the league and having a good cup run counts to wages, unless its Jones . Never mind under Jones were were at times top of the league and had a good couple of runs in the FA, that
counted for nothing for wages, but its different for Malky ?

Now if only Malky cab get a winger , we're be in the playoff's for sure

Merry Xmas and looking forward to the rest of the season.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Annis will the striker be on loan or will it he be signing perm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Jerome.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 pm

100% Jerome :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:15 pm

As if Stoke would allow Jerome tomgo out, Pulis is playing him

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 am

Bluebird99 wrote:As if Stoke would allow Jerome tomgo out, Pulis is playing him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... awton.html

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:39 am

Cameron Jerome
would make people moan but is a good striker

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:23 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Norwich: Aaron Wilbraham, Simeon Jackson

Newcastle: Peter Loverkrands, Leon Best, Shola/Sammy Ameobi

Stoke City: Cameron Jerome, Mamady Sidibe

Arsenal: Marouane Chamakh, Park Chu-Young, Ryo Miyaichi

Liverpool: Suso (some 18 year old :lol: )

Tottenham: Roman Pavlyuchenko, Giovani dos Santos

Chelsea: Kalou

West Brom: Roman Bednář, Marc-Antoine Fortuné, Simon Cox, Tchoyi

In one of Annis' posts, he said that half of us would'nt be happy with this signing. The only player's in this list that might cause a reaction are Jerome, for the way he mouthed off when he left City. But with a £5m price tag, doubt it's him. The other one his Sidebe, ex Jack, although do'nt remember whether he actually played against us and offended us in any way.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:As if Stoke would allow Jerome tomgo out, Pulis is playing him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... awton.html

Granted that I've just speed read that, anyone else find that it says nothing about Jerome in there?

Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 am

If his name has been mentioned before its Maram Biram Diouf or Macheda! :? :shock:
Annis stated we already moaned and his name has been on here before :!: :?:
And i think a lot of people moaned when both of them were mentioned.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:05 pm

So its Diouf from Man Utd then. Is this a done deal or is the player still undecided about whether to drop into the Championship.