Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I REALLY HOPE MALKY GETS HIM "

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:This sounds very promising! If I had to guess I'd say Ricardo Fuller and if that is the player then I will be delighted! Just what we need!

Mamady Sidibe? People might not like the Swansea link?

or the fact hes shit

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:57 pm

What chance do we have of getting him?

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:59 pm

polo wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:This sounds very promising! If I had to guess I'd say Ricardo Fuller and if that is the player then I will be delighted! Just what we need!

Mamady Sidibe? People might not like the Swansea link?

or the fact hes shit

Agreed.

Donkey who would NOT fit into our system.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Nile Ranger perhaps? His loan spell at Barnsley finishes middle of Jan

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:I'm going for Leon Best

Not a bad shout! Could certainly do a job for us

Best would be superb, also happy with Bednar, Jerome, Cox or Fuller :D

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Cameron Jerome is a good shout as he's not playing much at Stoke and he's not a big favourite with some CCFC fans! He would certainly fit in with Malkys work ethic and at championship level he's a great player. I for one would welcome him back.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Cameron Jerome is a good shout as he's not playing much at Stoke and he's not a big favourite with some CCFC fans! He would certainly fit in with Malkys work ethic and at championship level he's a great player. I for one would welcome him back.

Jerome has been the only striker we've had in 30 years who's managed to stay at the top level.

Both Chops and Earnie were soon found out.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 pm

i hear it's Carlos Teves.....Mancini was impressed last season with how we handled the Bellamy affair.

Happy christmas Annis and all Fellow Bluebirds. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:34 pm

I have not got a clue.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:42 pm

one of the man u boys then

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 pm

So you say a top 10 prem club?
Can you tell us which club?
Also is it loan or perm?

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Do you reckon we'll get this guy Annis?

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:32 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:Do you reckon we'll get this guy Annis?

Joe, Clubs have agree terms, just down to the player.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 pm

I can see it either being Mama diouf or Fortune or even ricardo fuller now you have said hes on quite large wage :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:49 pm

I think its ROMAN BEDNAR of West Brom

Fits the bill for us ...... 6' 3"striker with 30 goals in 88 starts in english football

Career record of 70 goals from 221 starts

Early in his Czech Republic career he played for second division side Mladá Boleslav
His physical strength, aerial ability, positional awareness and ability to create chances for other team mates made him a constant threat for opposition defences ......which drew in the scouts

Was suspended by West Brom for drug offence.

Maybe this could be the reason as Annis has said some would not be happy if we get him.

Am I close Annis[

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Striker Malky has wanted for months.

The wages are now available for him,thanks to Malky's fantastic run in the Carling Cup and 4th in the League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he gets him and he is in the top half of the Premier League(Squad), I will be more than happy, there are some who will moan, well in fact they already have because his name has been on here already. :lol: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas everyone, to you and your families. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for making this forum one of the NO 1 Football sites in the UK and the fastest growing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merry xmas you and your family... :ayatollah:
Is this striker a permanent move or would it be a loan?

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:05 pm

is it a loan or perm deal ??

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Jerome will certainly split opinions but doubt its him

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:53 pm

So whats the earliest you think we will hear Annis? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Macheda ?

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:22 pm

It's surely nobody from Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool. Newcastle are 7th, Stoke are 8th, Norwich are 9th and West Brom are 10th. Annis has said this player will divide opinion and someone else has mentioned this player has been in trouble off the field. There is only one player who springs to mind and I think this player will work well up front with Miller. He's experienced and has been there and done it in the Championship before if it's who I'm thinking of.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:25 pm

7777 glt wrote:I think its ROMAN BEDNAR of West Brom

Fits the bill for us ...... 6' 3"striker with 30 goals in 88 starts in english football

Career record of 70 goals from 221 starts

Early in his Czech Republic career he played for second division side Mladá Boleslav
His physical strength, aerial ability, positional awareness and ability to create chances for other team mates made him a constant threat for opposition defences ......which drew in the scouts

Was suspended by West Brom for drug offence.

Maybe this could be the reason as Annis has said some would not be happy if we get him.

Am I close Annis[

Exactly who I think it is, I just did a post but wasn't sure whether to say his name. He has previously done cocaine, but as far as I can recall that's the only negative incident about him and that aside, he seems professional enough. An experienced target man who has been there and done it before in the Championship and he certainly knows where the net is. Bednar and Miller will work very well as a pairing I think, although I wonder if he's lost a yard of pace now as he must be in his 30's?

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Bednar is 28 and has not figured in any premership games this season,just one carling cup game

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Played in the spl, been out on loan last season playing for leicester in the championship then later some turkish club after the club agreed terms to sell him to bristol city for 1.2 mil but the the player himself turned it down!!............A few similarities?? :idea: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 pm

7777 glt wrote:Bednar is 28 and has not figured in any premership games this season,just one carling cup game

Didn't realise Bednar was still only 28, it seems he's been around for years! I think he would be a fantastic signing. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Would it be Cotterrill, think what hapenned last year with the house :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Gonna plump for Ricardo Fuller

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 pm

pavlyuchenko would be nice!!

realistically i think its going to be a player from stoke, have a lot of strikers and fuller and jerome dont seem to be getting regular action..

best possible options i can come up with , fuller,(stoke) jerome, (stoke) bednar ( wba), jackson (norwich) ,anichebe (everton) , lovenkrands (newcastle) ,dembele (fulham)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 pm

annis everyone no's you live in newport :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:pavlyuchenko would be nice!!

realistically i think its going to be a player from stoke, have a lot of strikers and fuller and jerome dont seem to be getting regular action..

best possible options i can come up with , fuller,(stoke) jerome, (stoke) bednar ( wba), jackson (norwich) ,anichebe (everton) , lovenkrands (newcastle) ,dembele (fulham)

I'd personally like Lovenkrands.