Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I REALLY HOPE MALKY GETS HIM "

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:16 pm

The Striker Malky has wanted for months.

The wages are now available for him,thanks to Malky's fantastic run in the Carling Cup and 4th in the League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he gets him and he is in the top half of the Premier League(Squad), I will be more than happy, there are some who will moan, well in fact they already have because his name has been on here already. :lol: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas everyone, to you and your families. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for making this forum one of the NO 1 Football sites in the UK and the fastest growing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I REALLY HOPE MALKY GETS HIM "

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Striker Malky has wanted for months.

The wages are now available for him,thanks to Malky's fantastic run in the Carling Cup and 4th in the League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he gets him and he is in the top half of the Premier League(Squad), I will be more than happy, there are some who will moan, well in fact they already have because his name has been on here already. :lol: :ayatollah:

Thanks for making this forum one of the NO 1 Football sites in the UK and the fastest growing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now that's gonna cause a stir. Merry christmas to you and all your family in Newport Annis. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:22 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:

Now that's gonna cause a stir. Merry christmas to you and all your family in Newport Annis. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Merry Xmas, Nigel to you and your family, from the Abraham family in Cardiff :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NIGELNIGLE wrote:

Merry Xmas, Nigel to you and your family, from the Abraham family in Cardiff :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Whoops that's right, Cardiff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:If he gets him and he is in the top half of the Premier League(Squad)

that rules out Jason Roberts then
Last edited by Bluebird1993 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I trust Malky's judgement 100%. The man has worked wonders on a limited budget.

Have a good Christmas Annis-see you in the New Year

Bluebird1993 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If he gets him and he is in the top half of the Premier League(Squad)

It certainly does. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Diouf got to be or the south korea! Lad from arsenal

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Annis you cock tease!!! your worse than my bloody Mrs!!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 pm

im going to say goodwille annis ;) Merry christmas to you to! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:32 pm

This sounds very promising! If I had to guess I'd say Ricardo Fuller and if that is the player then I will be delighted! Just what we need!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Bluebird1993 wrote:

and Stephen frigging Dobbie

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NIGELNIGLE wrote:

are you out shopping with the family in the capital city then annis?.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:This sounds very promising! If I had to guess I'd say Ricardo Fuller and if that is the player then I will be delighted! Just what we need!

Mamady Sidibe? People might not like the Swansea link?

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 pm

harty10 wrote:im going to say goodwille annis ;) Merry christmas to you to! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can't see Blackburn being anywhere near the top half of the prem mate, so that rules Goodwillie out aswell :lol:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I trust Malky's judgement 100%. The man has worked wonders on a limited budget.

Have a good Christmas Annis-see you in the New Year[/quote.

Gareth, totally with you regarding Malky's judgement, its just down to the player now.

Merry Xmas Gareth to you and your lovely family. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:38 pm

harty10 wrote:im going to say goodwille annis ;) Merry christmas to you to! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No its not Harty.

Merry Xmas to you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Told you it was DAVE COTTERILL

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:44 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:Told you it was DAVE COTTERILL

I trust Malky 100% but I would be very disappointed if it was him! Would still support him though but I really can't see him being Malkys type

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 pm

I'm going for Leon Best

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:05 pm

demba ba :ayatollah: :D

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:I'm going for Leon Best

Not a bad shout! Could certainly do a job for us

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Could be Marc-Antoine Fortune, Simon Cox or Roman Bednar from West Brom.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Racking my brains to try and remember who's been mentioned on here. Anyone fancy trawling through the last few Months posts on the subject? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:This sounds very promising! If I had to guess I'd say Ricardo Fuller and if that is the player then I will be delighted! Just what we need!

not fit just got over an achilles tendon injury. We need someone to slot straight in and start banging in the goals

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Simon Cox could be a good signing has been on the fringes at stoke really would suit our team I reckon on contract till summer of 2013 so may cost us a few quid, However he has a lot to prove so we may nick him for £1 million :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Leo-fortune-West back!! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Marc-Antoine Fortune is on loan at Doncaster

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Newport phone number and Newport post code say no more lol

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:25 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
NIGELNIGLE wrote:

are you out shopping with the family in the capital city then annis?.

Yes my home town Phil. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: