Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BARCELONA YOUNG STAR AVAILABLE FOR LOAN

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:53 am

Jonathan Dos Santos, he plays in midfield and he is available for loan. I went to see him when he was in Barca's youth squad and he just bossed the game. He scored 2 fantastic goals but I was told he can be better. I thought that he was unbelieveable :ayatollah:
His work rate is also immense, Malky Sign Him Up!! :ayatollah:

Re: BARCELONA YOUNG STAR AVAILABLE FOR LOAN

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:57 am

If we sign this guy I will be delighted. I would scream out loud in happiness, everybody would win if we signed him, except the oppositions of course ;)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:13 pm

i might be only one of the few who know about this guy, yea he is a extremely hard working young midfielder who has a decent pass on him

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Here he is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgLjf4fYVl4 :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:49 pm

bluebird04 wrote:i might be only one of the few who know about this guy, yea he is a extremely hard working young midfielder who has a decent pass on him

Now this is just funny.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

quadsas wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:i might be only one of the few who know about this guy, yea he is a extremely hard working young midfielder who has a decent pass on him

Now this is just funny.

as funny as the Miller is utter shit thread ;)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 pm

:lol:
i love how every time a player is available for loan or there's someone leaving a club we all think that cardiff city are the first team on the list to sign them,

as if they are gonna go for 5th in the table championship side, we're probably relitively far down the pecking order in the chmpionship like about 6th or 7th in players prefered club

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 pm

There is no chance he'll come on Loan to a team in Britain... Look what's happening to his brother Giovani at Spurs. He'll go to someone like Betis / Zaragoza...

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Would prefer his brother, Spurs winger Giovani dos Santos, in all honesty.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:48 pm

quadsas wrote:

Now this is just funny.

there was nothing bad intended, i only said that because at the time when i posted it, there was plenty of viewers and no-1 else commented, and theres not a lot of people who follow youth of some of the foriegn clubs, if i knew every single member on here knew all about the lad then i wouldnt of said it,

what IS funny is, how critical everyone on this board has become, sniping fellow members, and making sly comments, its starting to look like a fuc*ing swansea board