Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help me to get Home..!!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:05 am

hi..
My name is Safia...
I live in Aden- Yemen

you can know my story in this essay on Wales-online news paper.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/cardi ... -18880755/

I did all I can do to get home but I could not..
I do not know if my mother dose not want me or my sister dose not
It has been a years of talking to my sister Lucy and her father Allen to help me to see my mother but every time they promised me but nothing happen..!!
I gave them my number and the address to give them to my muma,they did give her and during the time she got my number she did not give me a call.. only once i called her and she answered me and also she promised to help me to see her but nothing happened..

I realized that my mother dose not want me to be with her.. thank God for everything..

I went to the UK embassy in Yemen to get a pass-board and I gave them all certifications I have but they told me to make a blood test..!!
I called my sister Lucy and she said ok I will tell my mother but nothing changed..
by the way my sister Lucy father is not my father.. my mother got married when my dad gone..
I sent a message to most of the walesonline members and I told them to call my mother to help.. no one answered..
I searched for a a UK lawyer and I fond someone and asked him for a help, until now no answered..
Is there anyone can help me.. plz....

email me safia-aden@hotmail.com

my mother name is Jachie, she lives in Cardiff, Ely, Cambria

please help me if you can..

Re: Help me to get Home..!!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:11 am

Bloody Nigerians :old:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 am

Can you help me Sir.?

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 am

i do not believe, you are my city guyz, you are my family..do not you help a girl who need a help..!!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 am

Aww what a heart breaking story, we're a bit clued up on this site but may I direct you this message board?

http://www.ccmb.co,uk/fudforum/index,ph ... id=1&rid=0

With their views on life and their surplus income I'm sure you'll find some saps, errm friends, Watch out for that Baker though, he'll have you banged up banged in and claim your disablity benefit before Tim Muff has realised what day it is. Sharp as a stick they are.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 am

Safia wrote:Can you help me Sir.?

Safia you have a private message.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:28 am

Dafydd wrote:Bloody Nigerians :old:

Nah birth certificate looks welsh, not seen a faked welsh birth cert before, good business though as most border control staff wouldn't have a f*cking clue. Funnily enough I'm doing a bit of an assement of me gaff as the wife has lost the plot and came across a letter from a London Council that I worked with regarding pensions, I had scribbled birth cert sent, all boxes ticked. Thats the last I've seen of it.

So if someone comes up to you and says I'm Willy the Wombat, here is my hand in friendship..nut the tw*t. If however a person produces a driving license with Willy the Wombat then I'd very much like that one back, a small reward is on offer.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 am

Dafydd wrote:Bloody Nigerians :old:

Not all Nigerians are from Nigeria

It was around 5,000 dollars for a Nigerian government passport, probably gone up a bit now.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:03 pm

up...
please help me

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Midfield general wrote:Strange how this news story was from 2007!!!! :Could have walked home by now!!!! :D

:lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:56 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Strange how this news story was from 2007!!!! :Could have walked home by now!!!! :D

:lol:

Very strange. :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:03 pm

4years on and whoever it is still aint got what they wanted sounds abit like DJ years later still failing

Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

:lol:

Very strange. :lol:

CBA. :old:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello Daya :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Come on its getting boring now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Safia wrote:hi..
My name is Safia...
I live in Aden- Yemen

you can know my story in this essay on Wales-online news paper.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/cardi ... -18880755/

I did all I can do to get home but I could not..
I do not know if my mother dose not want me or my sister dose not
It has been a years of talking to my sister Lucy and her father Allen to help me to see my mother but every time they promised me but nothing happen..!!
I gave them my number and the address to give them to my muma,they did give her and during the time she got my number she did not give me a call.. only once i called her and she answered me and also she promised to help me to see her but nothing happened..

I realized that my mother dose not want me to be with her.. thank God for everything..

I went to the UK embassy in Yemen to get a pass-board and I gave them all certifications I have but they told me to make a blood test..!!
I called my sister Lucy and she said ok I will tell my mother but nothing changed..
by the way my sister Lucy father is not my father.. my mother got married when my dad gone..
I sent a message to most of the walesonline members and I told them to call my mother to help.. no one answered..
I searched for a a UK lawyer and I fond someone and asked him for a help, until now no answered..
Is there anyone can help me.. plz....

email me safia-aden@hotmail.com

my mother name is Jachie, she lives in Cardiff, Ely, Cambria

please help me if you can..

try here Safia hope they can help

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/