Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

next country the british and US army.....

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 pm

after the uk and usa and the rest of the other countries are pulled out of afgan (if it ever happens) where do you think we will go next.
in my opinion i think syria or iraq

Re: next country the british and US army.....

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:08 pm

samdm94 wrote:after the uk and usa and the rest of the other countries are pulled out of afgan (if it ever happens) where do you think we will go next.

Swansea !! to try and get there heads out of there Arses :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
samdm94 wrote:after the uk and usa and the rest of the other countries are pulled out of afgan (if it ever happens) where do you think we will go next.

Swansea !! to try and get there heads out of there Arses :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: merry christmas

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm

No doubt Iran......you already hear little hints from Obama....this is just how the Iraq thing started. Little metions about Iran being oppresive to their population, women being held down, Christianity being persecuted, nuclear weapons being made, the Russians have ties...etc, etc, etc....If things continue and especially if Obama gets re-elected (no worries about re-election) watch Iran.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 pm

greenlawler wrote:No doubt Iran......you already hear little hints from Obama....this is just how the Iraq thing started. Little metions about Iran being oppresive to their population, women being held down, Christianity being persecuted, nuclear weapons being made, the Russians have ties...etc, etc, etc....If things continue and especially if Obama gets re-elected (no worries about re-election) watch Iran.

America and Britain have never forgiven Iran for the Islamic revolution that
saw their 'puppet' shah (put in power by Britain and America) kicked into touch.

The shah had signed over practically all Irans oil revenue to the good old US of A.

Its why they helped get Saddam Hussein in power in Iraq THEN fund his war with
Iran.

Britain has enough on its plate at the moment with the Argentinians starting to
blockade The Falkland Islands again. Who do we send there?? Boy Scouts and
carol singers??

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Britain has enough on its plate at the moment with the Argentinians starting to
carol singers??

T.A.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Marc wrote:Britain has enough on its plate at the moment with the Argentinians starting to
carol singers??

T.A.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:D :thumbup:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Another Arab country. :roll:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm

We need a war every ten years to keep the mod budget going. So we got a good few years before we need another fight, but my moneys on Iran to.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:58 pm

My mate has just returned from Afghanistan and he reckons Iran is on the cards, as the Yanks have doubled the size of the airfield at Camp Bastian for a reason.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Marc wrote:Britain has enough on its plate at the moment with the Argentinians starting to
carol singers??

Given how shit their army was in '82 the Boy Scouts and some carol singers could do the job.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Notice how Iran is surrounded,Iraq one side,the Pit the other.For a reason perhaps. :lol:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:13 pm

adz-a32 wrote:Another Arab country. :roll:

Yep, that serves an interest to us and will not be difficult to overcome.

i work with an young Iranian girl. She is a right cracker and speaks better English that us lot put togther. She was brought up in Iran and was a young girl during the Khonmeni regime. She has been in the UK for about 10 years, her father was a businesses man and is now married to a Brit. She told me that the last thing she ever though she would do was marry a Brit, only been married 8 months. Well she not only married a Brit but a Welshman from Merythyr :lol: . i dont half wind her up all day.

Anyway getting back to being serious, she really hope the USA and GB invade her country. In fact her ex-pat community are all for it.......what does that tell you about Iran?

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Syria has a nuclear weapon program, will not happen.

Iran wont happen.

The country is too split for support of the mullahs. Maybe the younger generation don't like them, but a very good friend of mine who is Iranian and travels out there regularly (so much so he's had a visit from MI6 :shock: ) says the older generation love them and are constantly putting the younger generation in their place. The US and UK aren't sure how far Iran actually are in regards their nuclear weapons program, for that reason and the fact if they are further along than they think Iran would have no hesitation of deploying them, we wont invade Iran.......Since Kim-Jong-Il passed and the uncertainty there, N Korea will be next as the South will seize the chance to sort that out.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:16 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Syria has a nuclear weapon program, will not happen.

Iran wont happen.

The country is too split for support of the mullahs. Maybe the younger generation don't like them, but a very good friend of mine who is Iranian and travels out there regularly (so much so he's had a visit from MI6 :shock: ) says the older generation love them and are constantly putting the younger generation in their place. The US and UK aren't sure how far Iran actually are in regards their nuclear weapons program, for that reason and the fact if they are further along than they think Iran would have no hesitation of deploying them, we wont invade Iran.......Since Kim-Jong-Il passed and the uncertainty there, N Korea will be next as the South will seize the chance to sort that out.

Only if China give us the OK.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 pm

China have distanced themselves from N Korea since they became the Peoples Republic

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:Another Arab country. :roll:

Yep, that serves an interest to us and will not be difficult to overcome.

i work with an young Iranian girl. She is a right cracker and speaks better English that us lot put togther. She was brought up in Iran and was a young girl during the Khonmeni regime. She has been in the UK for about 10 years, her father was a businesses man and is now married to a Brit. She told me that the last thing she ever though she would do was marry a Brit, only been married 8 months. Well she not only married a Brit but a Welshman from Merythyr :lol: . i dont half wind her up all day.

Anyway getting back to being serious, she really hope the USA and GB invade her country. In fact her ex-pat community are all for it.......what does that tell you about Iran?

Iran has an 'Islamic army' of over 120,000 men whose sole purpose is to protect and
control the populace and make sure Islam comes first. These are totally separate from
the 500,00 in the regular army. So defeating the radical government and religious nutters
from within would be pretty much impossible. No wonder she was glad to get out of the place.

As for America taking them on in a land war.

A lot different than Iraq.

Iraq was 60/40 sunni and shi'a.. there was a lot of support for an invasion to displace Saddam.
Kurds, Shi'a etc were slaughtered by him and were willing allies. The country was already a
fractured mess before America invaded

Iran is about 90% Shi'a.

America would be taking them all on. America would lose.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Iran is the most likely with the public statements against them and the mysterious attacks that has gone on there. However, considering Pakistan is apparently harbouring the Taliban, it could easily be them.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 am

NORTH KOREA America will take full advantage of Kim-Jong Il's death

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:14 pm

carol singers??

It's a good time for the argies to start in the falklands because we haven't got an aircraft carrier. GREAT Britain? What's Great about it? Laughing stock.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
carol singers??

It's a good time for the argies to start in the falklands because we haven't got an aircraft carrier. GREAT Britain? What's Great about it? Laughing stock.

We've got the aircraft carriers we just don't have the planes to put on them.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Iraq, looks serious.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:47 pm

I think the Welsh and USA should march on England and oust the tax-dodging Germans……. :twisted:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Iraq, looks serious.

Iraq is sectarian violence, now that is none of our business, I can't see us going back in there anytime soon.
I could be wrong mind, Syria or Iran get my vote, but I think we should get our own house in order before we go trigger happy somewhere else.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:13 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Iraq, looks serious.

Iraq is sectarian violence, now that is none of our business, I can't see us going back in there anytime soon.
I could be wrong mind, Syria or Iran get my vote, but I think we should get our own house in order before we go trigger happy somewhere else.

im thinking syria, if the arab peace mission fails i think its only a matter of time before we see another libya scenario, dont think we will go with all out deployment like iraq and afghanistan ..

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Greece or Germany, someone has to sort that Euro mess out.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Its pretty well known that Syria have nuclear weapons, although they wont admit it....we wont go near them.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Midfield general wrote:I hazard a guess that we'll keep ourselves quiet for a while now mainly due to the financially aspect around going to war. We done the right thing with Libya and let the Libyan people take control and thats how it should be.

Also my cousin has been transfered down to the Falklands and has been there for a few months now and he told me yesterday in fact that the stories about Argentina wanting another go are vastly overated especially as we have far more numbers on the islands now than we did back in '82.

It was British Special Forces that trained. armed, and taught the 'rebels' exactly
what to do over there. There are shocking :? but credible story's that certain
sneaky beaky British troops led the first attacks on Government Forces.

Sad, but very true

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 pm

NO DOUBT ITS GOING TO BE A COUNTRY WITH OIL? :roll:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:20 pm

US troops have surrounded Syria already and invasion IMO is imminent, then Iran will be invaded for no reason at all. US and UK have already been doing recon and other missions in Iran. Basically the American president elections is next year and Obama needs more publicity, so whats better than starting and illegal war on Iran? But Syria needs to happen IMO.