Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To All of You Who .......

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:31 am

bought a raffle ticket and helped to raise money for Mikey Dye's Memorial Fund, I am very grateful. There was only one prize, but you are all winners in my eyes!! Diolch yn fawr !!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: To All of You Who .......

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:06 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
and you and Miss Grace deserve a pat on the back for selling them and giving up your time for such a good cause.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 am

saddam wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
and you and Miss Grace deserve a pat on the back for selling them and giving up your time for such a good cause.

Well done Mand for taking this on yourself, a lovely gesture and appreciated by all of us, the world is made up of many people, thinkers, stinkers, planners, promiseers and doers, you are a doer,you have more than done your bit and thank God for people like you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:34 am

Thank you Darren, Miss Grace was a great help and who sincerity makes me proud !! Thank you for your help selling and folding tickets you are a star ;)

I know all the money in the world cannot take away the pain and sadness of his family. But I hope they can find some comfort in the fact that people care and that Mikey will never be forgotten!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 am

BigGwynram wrote:

Well done Mand for taking this on yourself, a lovely gesture and appreciated by all of us, the world is made up of many people, thinkers, stinkers, planners, promiseers and doers, you are a doer,you have more than done your bit and thank God for people like you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you Gwyn, youve made me cry, I do things genuinely from the heart and do not seek praise, but it is nice to be appreciated, thank you. And Gwyn you are one of the most admirale people I know, through your own troubles you are always the first to lend a helping hand and offer words of comfort. And I am honoured to say thay you are my friend

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:44 am

Mandy wrote:

Thank you Darren, Miss Grace was a great help and her sincerity makes me proud !! Thank you for your help selling and folding tickets you are a star ;)

I know all the money in the world cannot take away the pain and sadness of his family. But I hope they can find some comfort in the fact that people care and that Mikey will never be forgotten!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 am

Mandy wrote:

Thank you Darren, Miss Grace was a great help and who sincerity makes me proud !! Thank you for your help selling and folding tickets you are a star ;)

so you should be proud of Miss Grace,she is a credit to you and will continue to make you proud for many years to come.
as for my help it was my pleasure and i really didnt do nothing, it is you that yet again are looking to help others as always.
:ayatollah:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Totally agree with everything Gwyn & Darren say, you're a star Mandy.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:34 pm

It was you and Grace Mandy who put all the hard work in, You deserve the pat on the back, We did the easy bit by parting with our money.
Hope you have a great christmas and look forward to seeing you soon. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Well done mandy and grace, credit to all involved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And for buying badges :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Well Done Mandy and Grace :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....the comments of everyone above is spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...

Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I am honoured to be in a relationship with a lady who's alway's puts others before herself! :) Mandy you are a star,no one has done more than you and our good friend Mikey Dye will be loooking down on you and giving you the praise you deserve! Love you loads! X X X :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Thank you all for your kind words lads and without your generosity, there wouldnt be a raffle, for that I am grateful. Wishing you all a very Merry Xmas and a New Year filled with Happiness and Good Health :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Nadolig Llawen' Pawb :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:14 pm

sam salim wrote:I am honoured to be in a relationship with a lady who's alway's puts others before herself! :) Mandy you are a star,no one has done more than you and our good friend Mikey Dye will be loooking down on you and giving you the praise you deserve! Love you loads! X X X :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

X ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:17 am

Mandy wrote:bought a raffle ticket and helped to raise money for Mikey Dye's Memorial Fund, I am very grateful. There was only one prize, but you are all winners in my eyes!! Diolch yn fawr !!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thankyou for all the effort you put in Mandy, it was appreciated by myself and everyone else i am sure. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:57 pm

The winner's of the Wales signed shirt were Mandi and Beano Smith from Ely! thank you for all you that had a raffle ticket and for Mandy and miss Grace for taking time out to do the raffle! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mikey Dye Memorial Fund Winners!.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.