Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Devils v Fife Boxing day offer for Bluebirds ST Holders

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:09 pm

I've spoke to the Devils office about a deal for City fans to attend Cardiff Devils game v Fife Boxing day at a discounted price.

Game info

Cardiff Devils v Fife Flyers 7:30pm Faceoff 26th December

The offer is Adult's £10 and Child Ticket £5- Under 5's go free.

All City fans need to do to get the offer is show your Cardiff City season ticket at the box office.

Anymore info then don't hesitate to ask.

Re: Devils v Fife Boxing day offer for Bluebirds ST Holders

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Goodshoes wrote:I've spoke to the Devils office about a deal for City fans to attend Cardiff Devils game v Fife Boxing day at a discounted price.

Game info

All City fans need to do to get the offer is show your Cardiff City season ticket at the box office.

good offer for a great sport !!

Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 pm

who are Fife > :lol:
are cardiff devils any good at hockey these days

is this a big game in terms of hockey or is it more like crystal palace v doncaster

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Fife Flyers 1st season back in the top league. They're the oldest team in the UK and have a decent team finally in place despite the slow start. Some new players signed by them in the last two weeks which has helped them pick up some points against top clubs.

Beat them at home 5-2 last game but a few fights occured made it better.

If you've got no plans on the 26th then I would recommend you take in a hockey game.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:I've spoke to the Devils office about a deal for City fans to attend Cardiff Devils game v Fife Boxing day at a discounted price.

Game info

good offer for a great sport !!

Agreed, ice hockey is great sport and the devils always put in a good game. I have been this season and would recommend it.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:10 pm

People are always whingeing on here about the shit atmosphere at the CCS, well come on down the Big Blue Tent and hear some real noise. Great sport, no quarter asked or given, fast, furious, skillful, physical and only a tenner, can't go wrong!

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Goodshoes wrote:Fife Flyers 1st season back in the top league. They're the oldest team in the UK and have a decent team finally in place despite the slow start. Some new players signed by them in the last two weeks which has helped them pick up some points against top clubs.

If you've got no plans on the 26th then I would recommend you take in a hockey game.

My mate follows the Fleyrs, swears by the ice hockey. Never beenmyself. Too close to Xmas for him this time though.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:55 pm

PtB wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:Fife Flyers 1st season back in the top league. They're the oldest team in the UK and have a decent team finally in place despite the slow start. Some new players signed by them in the last two weeks which has helped them pick up some points against top clubs.

My mate follows the Fleyrs, swears by the ice hockey. Never beenmyself. Too close to Xmas for him this time though.

its definately one of the things to do before i die, :lol:
loads of stuff to do in cardiff that never really think of doing

Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 pm

It's a great night at the Ice Hockey...especially if you have kids (they absolutely love it). You can have a beer at your seat and wherever you sit you do not miss any of the action as there are screens above showing all goal highligts etc.etc.

It's a cheap pint in there if you are not driving...and other food and drink is very reasonable indeed. Make sure you wrap up warm though..it's not called the ice house for nothing !

If you turn up 45 mins before KO it's a good 3 hour event, well worth it...and that's before any potential overtime.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Nickerino wrote:It's a great night at the Ice Hockey...especially if you have kids (they absolutely love it). You can have a beer at your seat and wherever you sit you do not miss any of the action as there are screens above showing all goal highligts etc.etc.

It's a cheap pint in there if you are not driving...and other food and drink is very reasonable indeed. Make sure you wrap up warm though..it's not called the ice house for nothing !

If you turn up 45 mins before KO it's a good 3 hour event, well worth it...and that's before any potential overtime.

Agree a good night out from the build up which I think is great right through to any sudden death or pens, my girls love it especially when Max "boom boom" Birbraer does one of his express train body checks. :D

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Game info

Sorry but we don't do minority sports on here…………….

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Game info

Sorry but we don't do minority sports on here…………….

Some of us do as there are posters on here who follow both sports. It's like sex the biggest and best aren't always the best between the sheets, open your horizons, try things and don't judge a book by it's cover.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:20 am

The game is tonight. So if you want to get out of the house and take advantage of a cheap ticket deal I secured for City fans then I hope you enjoy.