Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is this a first in Football Boardrooms?

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Half an hour after revelations of winding up orders from the High Court , a profesional football Clubs Website carries the contact addresses and mobiles of both the current Chairman and its new board Director .http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 77,00.html

I also note that the actual article states no actual statement of investment being made into the Football Club in return for the Directorship given which seems strange, whilst any investment " talk" is all based around promises of sorts .

As they have given the email of the new Director into the public domain for obvious tactful fan diversion reasons after the High Court news, then somebody should simply ask him a straight question.

" Dear TG, please answer me a straight question, how much have you invested to take your place on the board of Cardiff City"

Re: Is this a first in Football Boardrooms?

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:17 pm

And he answers "who's Cardiff City?"

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 pm

TNT wrote:Half an hour after revelations of winding up orders from the High Court , a profesional football Clubs Website carries the contact addresses and mobiles of both the current Chairman and its new board Director .http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 77,00.html

I also note that the actual article states no actual statement of investment being made into the Football Club in return for the Directorship given which seems strange, whilst any investment " talk" is all based around promises of sorts .

As they have given the email of the new Director into the public domain for obvious tactful fan diversion reasons after the High Court news, then somebody should simply ask him a straight question.

" Dear TG, please answer me a straight question, how much have you invested to take your place on the board of Cardiff City"

Only mobile number listed is ridsdale's, which has pretty much been in the public domain for a while.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:37 pm

wonder how many death threats he's had? :shock:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:59 am

TNT wrote:Half an hour after revelations of winding up orders from the High Court , a profesional football Clubs Website carries the contact addresses and mobiles of both the current Chairman and its new board Director .http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 77,00.html

Those who take it for granted. Remember what it used to be. Its always been a circus. :old: