Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tablet pc advice?

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:27 pm

I am very close too finally getting an iPad 2 but was wondering if there are better options out there ideally with flash player ? And cheaper? Any advice please chaps?

Re: tablet pc advice?

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Some very good ones out there (Samsung Galaxy and the new Sony Tab, for example) but my strong advice is to stick to Apple iPad2 IF you can afford it

It sets the industry standard and is inter-compatible with iPhone, iPod, iMac and iTunes

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:47 pm

After a lot of research and trying out where possible different tablets, nothing can compare to the IPad even though it is expensive it's the best on the market. I would not be without mine.."

Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 pm

I would agree with them ^

Although, atm I am using my Archos 101 Internet Tablet and at £150 from Tesco with Flash support and a nice 10.1 inch screen its the best cheap tablet. But of course it is only 150 because its on special offer so it wont last long. But still get the iPad it'll be soooooooo much better than any tablet atm.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:41 am

Thanks all will take a look In Tesco tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:20 am

I'd say get iPad2. If not then Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Sony Tablets, Blackberry Playbook. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:25 am

Get an iPad 2. Nothing else comes close. The only plus was that Android had flash but now Adobe is to stop making mobile flash eveything will go html5 :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Got one in the end bloody brilliant cheers lads merry Christmas!