Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COULD THIS WORK?

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Surely if we said to Huddesfield that we would give them Parkin and say someone like Quinn on top of a few bob, do you think we'd have a few chance? Maybe they'd ask for some other player, I don't know? Any Ideas?

Re: COULD THIS WORK?

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:32 pm

gwbluearmy! wrote:Surely if we said to Huddesfield that we would give them Parkin and say someone like Quinn on top of a few bob, do you think we'd have a few chance? Maybe they'd ask for some other player, I don't know? Any Ideas?

They can have earnshaw if they want, and parkin, earnshaw has got alot to offer in league one

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:33 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
gwbluearmy! wrote:Surely if we said to Huddesfield that we would give them Parkin and say someone like Quinn on top of a few bob, do you think we'd have a few chance? Maybe they'd ask for some other player, I don't know? Any Ideas?

They can have earnshaw if they want, and parkin, earnshaw has got alot to offer in league one

I honestly feel given the right club he could still do a job at any level within reason , i.e at swansea

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:51 pm

thing is you rarely see player swaps these days as its to much to consider.

Im guessing your wondering about Rhodes who I would guess is not even on half the wage Earnie is currently on. Plus Parkin is going to be on a decent wage as well, would be silly of Huddersfield to lose a very sellable cash asset for two players pretty worthless and in turn massively increasing the wage bill. Then you have signing on fees and the players ages and lengh of contract for them to consider.