Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should We?...

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Get the :ayatollah: going in the Canton on saturday? It's probably the most original thing we have and it looks and sounds good. So anyone up for trying to get it going again? I noticed someone tried against brum but it didn't catch on

Re: Should We?...

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:26 pm

When the Ayatollah returns then i will know that the CCS has become home and that the team have reached new heights.

The ayatollah is a celebration and losing two wembley finals is nothing to celebrate.

So MM I expect you to put this right as well........look an Ayatollah smiley :ayatollah:

Re: Should We?...

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:When the Ayatollah returns then i will know that the CCS has become home and that the team have reached new heights.

The ayatollah is a celebration and losing two wembley finals is nothing to celebrate.

So MM I expect you to put this right as well........look an Ayatollah smiley :ayatollah:

The Grange End were doing the Ayatollah in the 06/07 & 07/08 seasons, when I first started supporting the Bluebirds and I fell in love with it. Bearing in mind I was only 10 and it's not hard to make a 10-tear-old fall in love with things that move.
But we make the players/manager do it every game so why not do it ourselves?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: