Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

will malkey

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:47 pm

will malkey be backed in the january i hope the malasians do back him. he has worked wonders with a squad which didn't cost much to assemble. if malkey is backed i have total faith in him to make the right signings which will help maintain our promation charge :ayatollah:

Re: will malkey

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Feeling Blue wrote:will malkey be backed in the january i hope the malasians do back him. he has worked wonders with a squad which didn't cost much to assemble. if malkey is backed i have total faith in him to make the right signings which will help maintain our promation charge :ayatollah:

They cant fail to now especially as we will by then have a total of about £700,000 in from the Carling Cup,thanks to Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Feeling Blue wrote:will malkey be backed in the january i hope the malasians do back him. he has worked wonders with a squad which didn't cost much to assemble. if malkey is backed i have total faith in him to make the right signings which will help maintain our promation charge :ayatollah:

I know my answer is the same broken record as the question

BUT.....

He's already said he IS being backed.

We know he's not getting £10m in January, but I think he'll get what he
wants for who he wants

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 pm

at the beginning of the season i thought like many others we would be mid table at best this season but we are in a great position to push on and compete for the place offs or with the right players the top 2

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Feeling Blue wrote:at the beginning of the season i thought like many others we would be mid table at best this season but we are in a great position to push on and compete for the place offs or with the right players the top 2

Exactly how I felt and now how I feel. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:13 pm

I agree we do need a few more signings...If any major injuries occur without back up we would struggle......although I'm loving it at the moment with what we have :ayatollah: :ayatollah:.. :D

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Marc wrote:I agree we do need a few more signings...If any major injuries occur without back up we would struggle......although I'm loving it at the moment with what we have :ayatollah: :ayatollah:.. :D

I think exactly the same, a few injuries and we could struggle.

My other concern is that they have this three year plan and that if we
dont go up this season neither Malky or the owners will be unduly worried.

I'll be that frustrated my head might come off

Sieze the day - Malky says!

I hope we do!!

But if we dont - then we're still on schedule :( :( :( :( :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:59 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Marc wrote:I agree we do need a few more signings...If any major injuries occur without back up we would struggle......although I'm loving it at the moment with what we have :ayatollah: :ayatollah:.. :D

I think exactly the same, a few injuries and we could struggle.

My other concern is that they have this three year plan and that if we
dont go up this season neither Malky or the owners will be unduly worried.

I'll be that frustrated my head might come off

Sieze the day - Malky says!

I hope we do!!

But if we dont - then we're still on schedule :( :( :( :( :lol: :lol:

TA........... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: