Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this saturday

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:24 pm

i need some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its my grand daughters 1st b.day party 2pm-4pm which coincides with City v's Boro :shock:
so do i miss the game n join up after for the pool comp or go to the game and stay out????????? :o :o :o :o
HELP ME BOYS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: this saturday

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Your Grandaughter will have many more birthdays mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Marc wrote:Your Grandaughter will have many more birthdays mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Cath just seen this and is now not happy. if looks could kill :lol: ;)
something along the lines of i've always said to you that football is more important to you.
and she seen your reply Marc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm

saddam wrote:Cath just seen this and is now not happy. if looks could kill :lol: ;)
something along the lines of i've always said to you that football is more important to you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .......To big a game to miss mate :D :D ....Cath knows the score ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 pm

saddam wrote:i need some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its my grand daughters 1st b.day party 2pm-4pm which coincides with City v's Boro :shock:
so do i miss the game n join up after for the pool comp or go to the game and stay out????????? :o :o :o :o

Darren, I sympathise with you mate, As you well know i missed Millwall last saturday as my Daughter Hannah was 11 on the day.
If she was one year old last saturday i would have made the game and told her it was her birthday on the sunday, She would have believed me :lol: :lol: and would have known no difference and would not remember later in life unless Paula would remind her, As Hannah was 11 i had no chance this time.Family does come first. :ayatollah:

Good Luck Mate, Say Hi to Cath from me ;) I will see you on the 10.46 number 30 :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Darren, I sympathise with you mate, As you well know i missed Millwall last saturday as my Daughter Hannah was 11 on the day.
If she was one year old last saturday i would have made the game and told her it was her birthday on the sunday, She would have believed me :lol: :lol: and would have known no difference and would not remember later in life unless Paula would remind her, As Hannah was 11 i had no chance this time.Family does come first. :ayatollah:

Good Luck Mate, Say Hi to Cath from me ;) I will see you on the 10.46 number 30 :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 pm

saddam wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cath is going to kill you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

her b.day is actually on the sunday so its technically not her b.day saturday ;)
Cath still going on at me and demanding to see all your replies boys :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

her b.day is actually on the sunday so its technically not her b.day saturday ;)
Cath still going on at me and demanding to see all your replies boys :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: ...You know it makes sense mate, her birthday is Sunday anyway ;) ;) ..ps...what time you out for a few jars on Sunday mate :?: :?: :shock: :shock: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Sorted then Mate although Sunday Marc is still down so wants us out again :o :o :lol:
Good Luck mate :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:20 am

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:Cath just seen this and is now not happy. if looks could kill :lol: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .......To big a game to miss mate :D :D ....Cath knows the score ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

If Cath knows the score Marc it aint no point in Saddam going. :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or get Cath to Video the party and watch it later :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Sorted . Anyway the baby is only one years old and will not know if Darren is there or not. So on that note see you at the game mate :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:27 am

When you get up in the morning, have a rummage through the wardrobes, maybe the attic. You never know santa may have left you an early christmas present, ''a set of bollocks'' :D
I reckon this is all a load of bull your worried about pulling out milly in the first round :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:40 am

If she was 4,5,6 ish then I'd say stay in but at 1 they don't know what's going on.

Go to the game

Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:36 am

Being a pillar of the community, as I am, I must point out the following:

Never mind your cojones (Milly take note), it is the right thing to do, to forget the lads this time and do the family thing.

Please show this to your lady and apologise profusely.

(Secret P.S.)

I'll be in The Cornwall at 12.45, so get in there, you pussy. That way, she can't send any spies to Canton to keep an eye on you!

:lol:

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:01 pm

milly44 wrote:

When you get up in the morning, have a rummage through the wardrobes, maybe the attic. You never know santa may have left you an early christmas present, ''a set of bollocks'' :D
I reckon this is all a load of bull your worried about pulling out milly in the first round :ayatollah:

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
nice1 Milly i can assure you i will not be missing the pool comp and have no worries bout getting you in the 1st round as i just read its best of 3 ;)
i have just come back from AnE though with damaged ligaments in my shoulder but will be going all out to stretch em back to working condition by saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:03 pm

thanks for every1 elses advice, still taking grief of the missus and daughter over me attending the party so going to have to work on em so i can make the game as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:04 pm

saddam wrote:
milly44 wrote:

nice1 Milly i can assure you i will not be missing the pool comp and have no worries bout getting you in the 1st round as i just read its best of 3 ;)
i have just come back from AnE though with damaged ligaments in my shoulder but will be going all out to stretch em back to working condition by saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Saddam, hope your ok mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .......are you telling the truth though :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...I reckon Cath put you in A & E. :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Venue has changed to the Nin for Sat mate....

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Saddam, hope your ok mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .......are you telling the truth though :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...I reckon Cath put you in A & E. :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Venue has changed to the Nin for Sat mate....

yes mate i got it in a sling for a couple of days and got to go for physio next week but planning on it being in working condition by saturday. and no Cath never done it :shock: have you rung the ninian and asked if we can have glass and not plastic :o

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Marc wrote:Your Grandaughter will have many more birthdays mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: