Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How Much For A Kiss?

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Seeing a filip has settled into the squad really well, and is somewhat imperative to us. Have we got a view to a permanent deal in place with slovan over him? And also in what region of would they be asking for him?

Re: How Much For A Kiss?

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Lamboy88 wrote:Seeing a filip has settled into the squad really well, and is somewhat imperative to us. Have we got a view to a permanent deal in place with slovan over him? And also in what region of would they be asking for him?

£250,000 via installments plus a 20% sell on clause and a sprig of Mistletoe

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Lamboy88 wrote:Seeing a filip has settled into the squad really well, and is somewhat imperative to us. Have we got a view to a permanent deal in place with slovan over him? And also in what region of would they be asking for him?

That is a lot cheaper than I was expecting. But that sell on clause seems quite steep!
Ah well I'm just getting my mistletoe belt buckle in order, ready for the festive period ;)

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Lamboy88 wrote:

That is a lot cheaper than I was expecting. But that sell on clause seems quite steep!
Ah well I'm just getting my mistletoe belt buckle in order, ready for the festive period ;)

It was a complete guess LB. All I know is our owners don't like splashing out and would probably be happy to do business that way.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:51 pm

I'm sure I read somewhere we have an option to buy him in Jan.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Lamboy88 wrote:

It was a complete guess LB. All I know is our owners don't like splashing out and would probably be happy to do business that way.

Spot on! I don't think I can recall in recent memory any details on how a transfer fee is structured. As a supporter I would like to know the details. And why the club so often decides not to disclose such information, it just feels like having the wool pulled over our eyes now and again!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

He is on a season long loan and I'm 100% sure there was an option to buy. Can't remember if it was January or next summer, but our prudent owners are bound to go for the loan now pay later option.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Always liked him!
Read his interview in the programme for a Carling Cup game! :D Was it Burnley? :old:
Either way considering we blasted about loan players who dont care hes completley differentley its dream for him to come here and he loves the area! :) :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

i read that too... but think it was a season loan with a deal to purchase at the end of the season, i may stand to be corrected mind!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 pm

I thought I heard MM say they would be completing his transfer asap

Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:13 am

2blue2handle wrote:I thought I heard MM say they would be completing his transfer asap

This is great news, I can see him and gunnarsson being pivotal to this side for a good few years to come! :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:45 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Always liked him!
Read his interview in the programme for a Carling Cup game! :D Was it Burnley? :old:
Either way considering we blasted about loan players who dont care hes completley differentley its dream for him to come here and he loves the area! :) :ayatollah:

Of course he loves the area. He is bringing family over to work in our multitude of Subways.

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 am

2blue2handle wrote:I thought I heard MM say they would be completing his transfer asap

http://www.football.co.uk/cardiff_city/ ... 9592.shtml

MM moved onto talking about Filip Kiss. The club has an option to buy Kiss and they will be taking up that option"very soon". AW was (understandably) very coy when asked what the fee would be

Great stuff for me, i'd love to get him signed up, the last thing we'd want is next year to still be in the championship and people saying we missed him.