Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG Exclusive Interview

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:01 pm

TG gave his first ever UK tv interview today. Here is the link:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/articles ... 79_2545667

He seems very happy with Malky! Talks about the club's links with Malaysia as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TG Exclusive Interview

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:45 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:TG gave his first ever UK tv interview today. Here is the link:

He seems very happy with Malky! Talks about the club's links with Malaysia as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good interview, TG seems humble enough to appreciate the basics of life, yet still has a great business/power aura about him.
Some of the stuff behind the scenes is not recognised enough by most fans. (including myself) :shock:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Absolutely brilliant interview.

He is clearly trying to build a business and brand, with an infrastructure strong enough to ride the volatile storm that is football!

TG comes across as very intelligent and switched on.

The interview has made me feel even more positive about our future!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:14 pm

12thMan wrote:Absolutely brilliant interview.

He is clearly trying to build a business and brand, with an infrastructure strong enough to ride the volatile storm that is football!

TG comes across as very intelligent and switched on.

The interview has made me feel even more positive about our future!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

These Malaysian's are truly here for the long haul. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Can't view this on my iPhone...no flash.

What's he say??

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 pm

"The Premier League is not essential!" :o :o :o

:lol: :lol:

I think he was trying to say he already sees us as on a level with a lot
of Clubs up there.

I f*cking hope so like :? :? :? :lol:

A good pointer behind him during the interview actually. A few were saying that if they had any
intention of staying they'd get the grow lights, and there they were!!!!

Voila!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 pm

SBF1 wrote:
jaybothroyd wrote:TG gave his first ever UK tv interview today. Here is the link:

Good interview, TG seems humble enough to appreciate the basics of life, yet still has a great business/power aura about him.
Some of the stuff behind the scenes is not recognised enough by most fans. (including myself) :shock:

Assured

Just like the manager he got in

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Annoying an interview with the chairman isn't available for everyone to see :roll:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Annoying an interview with the chairman isn't available for everyone to see :roll:

I agree. Just glad I got CCW

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Suppose I should get it but it was shit when I had it before

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Put it on youtube for all to see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Suppose I should get it but it was shit when I had it before

Same for me mate. f*cking rubbish it was. Its much better now mind and I
complained and got 6 months free :D

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm

excellent interview cleary got their heads screwd on and talk sense. after the riddler and scam we seem to have tidy people running our club and not before time :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Suppose I should get it but it was shit when I had it before

It used to be really shit, but it;s excellent now mate. Well worth the £4 a month. They also upload the full 90 minutes from every game we play, they day after the match. Worth the £4 on it's own!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:04 am

Cardiff City player is definitely worth getting.

It's so much better than last season, as watching DJ's pre and post-match interviews was getting so boring! He just used to say the same stuff every week.

However, Malky's interviews are so much better!

I wish TG was the man with the money though and not VT. But TG sounds positive about our future! I'm just praying Malky get's backed with some funds in Jan so we can sustain/improve on our league position. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:17 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:Cardiff City player is definitely worth getting.

It's so much better than last season, as watching DJ's pre and post-match interviews was getting so boring! He just used to say the same stuff every week.

However, Malky's interviews are so much better!

I wish TG was the man with the money though and not VT. But TG sounds positive about our future! I'm just praying Malky get's backed with some funds in Jan so we can sustain/improve on our league position. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Whatever Vincent Tan is thinking - TG is thinking. Make no mistake
on that.