Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOW THEN YOU ARMCHAIR BLUEBIRDS

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:47 pm

I know its close to Christmas but your support is vital this Saturday. Malkie's men are playing out of their skin's for us and they need a full house to get behind them and cheer them to victory.

For thise of you who have not witnessed the revival that's underway down the CCS get down there and watch a team of committed players working their stones off for each other and us fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NOW THEN YOU ARMCHAIR BLUEBIRDS

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:53 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:I know its close to Christmas but your support is vital this Saturday. Malkie's men are playing out of their skin's for us and they need a full house to get behind them and cheer them to victory.

For thise of you who have not witnessed the revival that's underway down the CCS get down there and watch a team of committed players working their stones off for each other and us fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My son and I are both season ticket holders and I've just bought 2 tickets on the cheap for a couple of fans I know, who can't make it to every game.

Looking forward to a good day out and roaring the boys to victory (from a sitting position, obviously)!!!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:I know its close to Christmas but your support is vital this Saturday. Malkie's men are playing out of their skin's for us and they need a full house to get behind them and cheer them to victory.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My son and I are both season ticket holders and I've just bought 2 tickets on the cheap for a couple of fans I know, who can't make it to every game.

Looking forward to a good day out and roaring the boys to victory (from a sitting position, obviously)!!!

Nedd not talking about supporters like you and your son its all the other fans who are sitting on their hands and not getting down there!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:21 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Nedd not talking about supporters like you and your son its all the other fans who are sitting on their hands and not getting down there!!!!!!!

No, I appreciate that, I was just pointing out we're doing our bit with the Bring A Friend offer to bring 2 others with us. I'm not sure if everyone knows about it.

It'll be a shame if we don't get a full house pretty soon, considering how well the team are doing, like you said.

:ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:44 pm

me and my newphew are season ticket holders and we have had 2 tickets for fans that havent been all season

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:04 pm

and make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Well show some Christmas spirit and drop the prices to £10 and reduce the stewards and I just might grace the CCS.

Until then the Rhythmn Underground Movement and all it's followers aka RUM will be absent in body until further notice.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:41 pm

SPOT ON Grampy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Bit harsh though considering if the weathers bad then i cant make it! :?
I catch a train for Ebbw Vale so hopefully weather be ok! :ayatollah: