Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Ledley

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 pm

I understand he may have been gutted to go off injured yesterday but he walked past three of our stands and he had applause from most of our fans as he walked past, not once did he acknowledge the fans for their appreciation. :evil:

Re: Joe Ledley

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:58 pm

nobby wrote:I understand he may have been gutted to go off injured yesterday but he walked past three of our stands and he had applause from most of our fans as he walked past, not once did he acknowledge the fans for their appreciation. :evil:

He is not the only player,but it hurts more because he is Cardiff Born, at the end of the game no more than 4 players clapped us and that was for a second, they didnt even look at us fans.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 pm

I get the feeling that the players aren't that keen on us fans. Remember when city used to score and run to the fans?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:46 pm

nobby wrote:I understand he may have been gutted to go off injured yesterday but he walked past three of our stands and he had applause from most of our fans as he walked past, not once did he acknowledge the fans for their appreciation. :evil:

because he's a wanker!! thinks he should be playing for Man Utd, playing champions league football and going to the world cup, he thinks he's bigger and better than us and the club

WELL RAT BOY THE REASON YOUR STILL AT THIS CLUB IS BECAUSE YOUR SHIT!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:38 pm

His values are those that he has learnt from those around him. His agent is a factor I am sure, but his perspective reflects the Club's culture under Ridders and DJ and, more broadly, the state of the modern game.

Let's hope that the Malaysian investors understand this and try to instill some real values at the core of the Club, its management and players. To my mind, you should start with your fans (tr. customers)..

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Ben wrote:

because he's a wanker!! thinks he should be playing for Man Utd, playing champions league football and going to the world cup, he thinks he's bigger and better than us and the club

WELL RAT BOY THE REASON YOUR STILL AT THIS CLUB IS BECAUSE YOUR SHIT!!!!!!!!

I disagree he is not shit mate, and thats a bit harsh, what I will say is that he dont seem to want to be here at the Moment which is sad, as it is his local club.