Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

mangers comments

Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:55 am

It seems par for the course for managers of every team to say how good their opponents are before and usually after the game even malkay said that millwall were a very good team which clearly since their in the bottom half of the table their not.
However keith hill the barnsley manager really did look ridiculous yesterday,when asked about his side's 2nd half collapse he said he would rather give credit to ipswich who are an excellent side. ummm they had just lost 7 on the bounce and were 4th from bottom keith that does not make an excellent side in my books.

Re: mangers comments

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:05 pm

barrybluebird wrote:It seems par for the course for managers of every team to say how good their opponents are before and usually after the game even malkay said that millwall were a very good team which clearly since their in the bottom half of the table their not.
However keith hill the barnsley manager really did look ridiculous yesterday,when asked about his side's 2nd half collapse he said he would rather give credit to ipswich who are an excellent side. ummm they had just lost 7 on the bounce and were 4th from bottom keith that does not make an excellent side in my books.

Quality, fair play.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just shows how desperate they get for something to say in the heat of the moment - plus they want to be able to get on the bus home after, without fear of attack.

:lol:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:29 pm

And I remember a month ago, when Barnsley played us, the player couldn't find the entrance of the coach! :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:33 pm

it's a tough league every team on their day can beat anyone,

but Paul jewell is the last man you would want running your side, Ipswish are clearly having a laugh and so are the players who are taking the piss and being allowed to do it including chopra who has relapsed