Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TROUBLE AT MILLWALL

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 pm

http://members.boardhost.com/Mozzer/msg/1323543760.html

http://members.boardhost.com/Mozzer/msg/1323545317.html

Doesn't sound like any of our lot so please tell this is not true.

Not the Cardiff I know :old:

Re: TROUBLE AT MILLWALL

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:15 pm

ptr-CCFC wrote:http://members.boardhost.com/Mozzer/msg/1323543760.html

All made up bullshit by them.

I was told city fans drank where ever they wanted and no trouble.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 pm

first i've heard of it!

ps annis, how were the chestnuts from the garden centre in st mellons today? :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:31 pm

ijs1985 wrote:first i've heard of it!

ps annis, how were the chestnuts from the garden centre in st mellons today? :lol: :ayatollah:

Very good thanks :lol:

They were for my daughter Annaise.

Took my 3 children for breakfast with Santa in there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

yeh, i took my daughter down there as i'd never been, was actually really nice. didn't want to say hello as you were with your family. took me bloody 20 minutes to find out how to get out of the place tho i kept walking in circles haha :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

In was told city fans drank where ever they wanted and no trouble.

Exactly.

I walked around London Bridge totall lost wearing my Cardiff xoat. Stuck out a bit I did. Eventually found the pub and there were quite a few Cardiff in it.

Even went for a MacDonalds then onto the train station.

No hastle what so ever.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:40 pm

annis what was the breakfast like. im going with my boy next sunday :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

In was told city fans drank where ever they wanted and no trouble.

I'm embarrassed for them that they have to make up that bullshit - not the Millwall I remember vividly from the mid 70's onwards. They walked the walk - not like these jokers.

IMO, they're just trying to put something out there to counteract their utter, utter annihilation at NP on the 1st game of the season10 years or so ago.

Keep it real 'wall ffs - you were (and maybe, just maybe, still are) better than that.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:51 pm

no trouble yesterday same as there was no aggro with the brummies last week. why dont people just accept the fact that football hooligism is as good as dead.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 pm

ijs1985 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

yeh, i took my daughter down there as i'd never been, was actually really nice. didn't want to say hello as you were with your family. took me bloody 20 minutes to find out how to get out of the place tho i kept walking in circles haha :lol:

You should of.

They delib send everyone around in circles to try and get you to buy, other wise we would be straight back out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play it is a nice place, especially at Xmas. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:02 pm

ninianblue wrote:annis what was the breakfast like. im going with my boy next sunday :ayatollah:

Not bad, not as good as a cheap cafe or as much food :lol: :ayatollah:

But good for the kids with Santa and he sings with them. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:17 am

murphy wrote:no trouble yesterday same as there was no aggro with the brummies last week. why dont people just accept the fact that football hooligism is as good as dead.

Not sure that's totally true though.
Overheard a copper talking to another Cardiff fan when waiting to get the train saying that there had been trouble in a pub in Blackheath where some coaches had stopped off.
Not heard anyone mention it elsewhere though, but don't know why the copper would've said it if it didn't happen.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:48 pm

hi fellas just to let you know me and 2 mates drank in oneils in blackheath and had a wonder round the bookys next door [jennings] on to zero bar never even seen another footie fan so think its bull had a good day blooooooooobirds :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:11 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:hi fellas just to let you know me and 2 mates drank in oneils in blackheath and had a wonder round the bookys next door [jennings] on to zero bar never even seen another footie fan so think its bull had a good day blooooooooobirds :ayatollah:

Glad to hear, not sure why the filth are starting rumours though.
There's a story going round Millwall that there was a toe to toe in Surrey Quays, but yet to speak to anyone who was actually there :lol:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Just reading that Millwall LLG site and that thread has been deleted. But someone has said about Surrey Quays and Cardiff and West Ham had an off?

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Is that the Blooms garden centre?

If so, it's excellent in there, very Chrismassy and something for all the family.

Went there a couple of weeks ago with my son and the missus and spent a small fortune!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 pm

12thMan wrote:

If so, it's excellent in there, very Chrismassy and something for all the family.

Went there a couple of weeks ago with my son and the missus and spent a small fortune!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

aye thats the one!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 pm

ijs1985 wrote:
12thMan wrote:

aye thats the one!

Yes its not cheap at all. Sales start December 22nd. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 pm

TROUBLE AT MILLWALL? all you got is farther f*cking xmas at garden center no wornder millwall think we gone soft :old:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 pm

laws88 wrote:TROUBLE AT MILLWALL? all you got is farther f*cking xmas at garden center no wornder millwall think we gone soft :old:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:29 pm

shame the days have gone :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:51 pm

like someone posted earlier....

fight in the movies, you only fight in the movies!!

thought this was bril! :ayatollah: