Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sunday joke time

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 pm

I phoned the police the other day."What's your emergency?" they asked.I said, "Two girls are fighting over me.""OK," she paused. "Well what's the problem?""The fat one's winning."

Re: Sunday joke time

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

What do scousers put in there Xmas stockings??

There heads!

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......you out Sat mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 pm

A Chinese guy goes to a Jew to buy black bras, size 38FF.The Jew, renowned for his skills as a businessman, says that black bras are rare and that he is finding it very difficult to buy them from his suppliers. Therefore he has to charge $50.00 for them.The Chinese guy buys 25. He returns a few days later and this time orders fifty. The Jew tells him that they have become even harder to get and charges him $60.00 each.The Chinese guy returns a month later and buys the Jew's remaining stock of 50, and this time for $75.00 each.The Jew is somewhat puzzled by the large demand for black size 38FF bras and asks the Chinese guy, "...please tell me - What do you do with all these black bras?"The Chinese guy answers: "I cut them in half and sell them as skull caps to you Jews for $200.00 each."

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......you out Sat mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes mate!! Big big game!

Is the pool comp still on? I noticed you put my name down :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......you out Sat mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes mate!! Big big game!

Is the pool comp still on? I noticed you put my name down :lol:

Baz ;) ..you know it makes sense 8-) ..your brother in law is down too :lol:....see you for a beer on Sat mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:03 pm

I was going down on my girlfriend earlier and the smell from her vagina was terrible!!

I think it might be time to bury herĀ 

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:24 pm

I got myself one of those anti bullying wrist bands today............ I stole it off a fat ginger c**t with glasses.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:23 pm

At a White House party, a woman approached Calvin Coolidge, famed for his silence, and said "Mr. President, I made a bet I can get more than two words out of you." He replied: "You lose."