Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where to strengthen?

Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Where do we need to strengthen in everyone's opinion?

I love the 4 5 1 formation. I didn't at first but am really getting into it. However, I feel we haven't the players to change to a 4 4 2 formation and be as successful. I feel we need a winger along the lines of Routledge who would be comfortable either wing. That would make us a lot stronger. Also, a player similar to Jay Bothroyd. This I would like to play alongside Kenny Miller or Earnie.

Defence I think we are fine as we are in centre midfield. Keeper, no problems.

So in conclusion a new winger and a new striker please Mr Tan.

Re: Where to strengthen?

Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:02 pm

maccydee wrote:Where do we need to strengthen in everyone's opinion?

I love the 4 5 1 formation. I didn't at first but am really getting into it. However, I feel we haven't the players to change to a 4 4 2 formation and be as successful. I feel we need a winger along the lines of Routledge who would be comfortable either wing. That would make us a lot stronger. Also, a player similar to Jay Bothroyd. This I would like to play alongside Kenny Miller or Earnie.

Neil, My only worry is, will we found out soon and sometimes I feel we don't create enough chances. But at the moment its working well. :ayatollah:

Re: Where to strengthen?

Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:Where do we need to strengthen in everyone's opinion?

Neil, My only worry is, will we found out soon and sometimes I feel we don't create enough chances. But at the moment its working well. :ayatollah:

Maybe why a change to 4 4 2 might be required? Annis would you say we are quite narrow in midfield and thus are struggling to create chances if people flood the midfield?