Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Jamccfc

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Just to say in the enforced absence Of Carl on the Forum Bus at Millwall Today. Jammie you done a wonderful job of getting us all there and back, well done mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Jamccfc

Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:04 am

:ayatollah: Cheers jam good trip today

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:14 am

i done the trip so you could all go, carl doesn't do london games :D
thanks to everyone for behaving and making the day.

for all those who joined in with the chorus of " you're just a bald carl curtis "

FECK OFF

And bluenile, stop using me as a diversion to smoke :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 am

blue nile wrote:Just to say in the enforced absence Of Carl on the Forum Bus at Millwall Today. Jammie you done a wonderful job of getting us all there and back, well done mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes well done 6 eyes :D
thanks for my ibruphen, my injuries seem pretty insignificant after the convos :lol:

anyway its a pleasure to have a trip that was on time, and one that included a cd player (kind of) and a toilet ;)

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:24 am

milly44 wrote:
blue nile wrote:Just to say in the enforced absence Of Carl on the Forum Bus at Millwall Today. Jammie you done a wonderful job of getting us all there and back, well done mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thanks for my ibruphen, my injuries seem pretty insignificant after the convos :lol:

anyway its a pleasure to have a trip that was on time, and one that included a cd player (kind of) and a toilet ;)

a cd player that nearly ended up setting the coach alight :lol:
no probs about the tabs, you know i'm like a portable boots pharmacy :lol:
pity our driver was a cnut :evil:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:27 am

you did a good job, a job that I couldnt do :ayatollah:
It would be nice if the driver could pick a longer route home next time, and maybe drive a little slower, the game finished 3 weeks ago and I have just got home :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 am

milly44 wrote:you did a good job, a job that I couldnt do :ayatollah:
It would be nice if the driver could pick a longer route home next time, and maybe drive a little slower, the game finished 3 weeks ago and I have just got home :lol:

and if he pressed his brakes a bit harder so we could tell it would help :(
we still got out of london 2hrs quicker than carl did last year :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 am

apparently Sugartits was standing about 3 feet away from me when we came through the turnstiles, he could've introduced himself :D

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:35 am

jamccfc wrote:apparently Sugartits was standing about 3 feet away from me when we came through the turnstiles, he could've introduced himself :D

if only you had eyesin the back of head :twisted:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 am

Did Jamie buy you all a bacon roll and a pint cause I gave him the money to do so :shock:

By the way it is with 100% guarantee that driver will never be driving our bus again, the thief. Sorry for all those who had their beer stolen but it was found hidden away by the driver, some where in the region of 80 cans and bottles, he had a little surprise when he pulled into Skewen and I was waiting at the drop off.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 am

sounds like you all had a great day!! :ayatollah:

i like the bald carl curtis song!! ;)

still laughing at all the comments there especially from milly! :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 am

So what did the driver do?

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:31 am

Bakedalasker wrote:So what did the driver do?

whilst the boys were in the game he stole and hid up to 80 bottles and cans of the boys beer.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:47 am

carlccfc wrote:

whilst the boys were in the game he stole and hid up to 80 bottles and cans of the boys beer.

He chose to give himself a xmas tip early

Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:Did Jamie buy you all a bacon roll and a pint cause I gave him the money to do so :shock:

By the way it is with 100% guarantee that driver will never be driving our bus again, the thief. Sorry for all those who had their beer stolen but it was found hidden away by the driver, some where in the region of 80 cans and bottles, he had a little surprise when he pulled into Skewen and I was waiting at the drop off.

did he really, what a b*stard. I didnt see any of they boys kicking off over it. Most were to pissed to notice or took it very well :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:53 pm

jamccfc wrote:apparently Sugartits was standing about 3 feet away from me when we came through the turnstiles, he could've introduced himself :D

Jammie if I had known you didn,t know what he looked liked, I would have introduced you to him :lol: About using you as a diversion to Smoking I don't know what you mean ;) :D :lol: Well done again for making it a great trip yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:Did Jamie buy you all a bacon roll and a pint cause I gave him the money to do so :shock:

No way! That's terrible. I never even noticed.

Good trip though, cheers all :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Credit to Carl for organising the trip, and to Jamie for being the enforcer on the bus. Thank you lads

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 pm

:lol: He actually seemed ok face too face, but don't they all :shock:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:04 pm

I wish food would stop falling into my bag :shock:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:41 pm

jamccfc wrote:i done the trip so you could all go, carl doesn't do london games :D
thanks to everyone for behaving and making the day.

for all those who joined in with the chorus of " you're just a bald carl curtis "

FECK OFF

And bluenile, stop using me as a diversion to smoke :ayatollah:

YEAH GREAT TRIP JAM DRIVER A F--KING KNOB AND THIEF :evil: BUT WHEN YOU GOT A GREAT BUNCH OF LADS IT MAKES YOUR DAY CHEERS JAM & CARL :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Umm, and exactly did he expect to get away with this?

Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:57 pm

milly44 wrote:

did he really, what a b*stard. I didnt see any of they boys kicking off over it. Most were to pissed to notice or took it very well :ayatollah:

we only found it hidden in the cubby at pyle, he figured that we found it, pulled over and run :lol:

he came back after 5mins. :evil:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:12 pm

What's happened too the beers now? :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:14 pm

jamccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:

a cd player that nearly ended up setting the coach alight :lol:
Good job Morgan was paying attention or the trip would have been more interesting
no probs about the tabs, you know i'm like a portable boots pharmacy :lol:
pity our driver was a cnut :evil:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Glad I drunk all my champagne before I got up there :D

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:What's happened too the beers now? :lol:

I think they would of been "disposed" of

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Funnily enough, in the taxi I home I was chatting to the driver about the bus company, and he knew of them - he then went on to describe our bus driver to perfection hah.