Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back from Millwall

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:18 pm

and the winter is here.

Damn cold watching that game today. Mind you the game did not help. Then after the game we were held back in the compound so the home fans could get away. They were well gone by the time we got to the train.

The only thing that brought a smile ot my face was some guy a few rows in front of me dressed in compo gear. Apparently Dibs bus all dressed up like that just for this game. :lol:

Some good advise for everyone, get the wooly socks out now.

Re: Just got back from Millwall

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:and the winter is here.

Damn cold watching that game today. Mind you the game did not help. Then after the game we were held back in the compound so the home fans could get away. They were well gone by the time we got to the train.

The only thing that brought a smile ot my face was some guy a few rows in front of me dressed in compo gear. Apparently Dibs bus all dressed up like that just for this game. :lol:

Some good advise for everyone, get the wooly socks out now.

Welcome home Ian, look forward to your match write up, including the atmosphere. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Cold Blow Lane? ;)

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Good seeing u again Ian, nice to meet for a beer in London bridge when u finally found the boozer!! :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:36 am

LutonBluebird wrote:Good seeing u again Ian, nice to meet for a beer in London bridge when u finally found the boozer!! :ayatollah:

Asked for directions to the place and was sent on a merry-go-round by the locals.