Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHERE DID HULL SNEAK FROM!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Another win today and only two points behind us...

havnt really taken notice of their results until today!

Re: WHERE DID HULL SNEAK FROM!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Always done well away but had a jinx at home last season, looks like they've addressed that problem, they get a playoff spot in my eyes, their due 1.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:46 pm

it just proves that if you can put a little run together, it can propel u right back in the mix!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Another win today and only two points behind us...

havnt really taken notice of their results until today!

to be fair hull have been in the top 8-10 all season, i just dont think u looked that far into thetable.
:)

Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:44 pm

We were very mediocre until this run. Hull are one club we have overhauled. Long way to go but they are showing the credentials of a top six club, us, bro and them plus AN Other to finish in playoffs.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:56 pm

When they beat us up there, I think it was their third home win in a row. Kept an eye on them since, and they seem to be doing well. Lost Nigel Pearson, but Nick Barnby is in charge there now. Not sure if he's permanent. We had injuries on the day, but they played well against us. Decent support as well. Play-offs at least for them.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm

boro will have a good crack , gonna be there abouts, but I dont think they will beat us at home they will get dominated,

forest away is our potential bannana skin and watford is obviously goin to be a tough day