Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How Far Will Ralls Go?

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Sounds like he played rather well today. He hasn't really done a lot wrong so far. And looks like he's got a great career ahead of him. Just wondering how far you lot think he'll go. Personally I think he'll be an established Premiership player by the time he's 22 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: How Far Will Ralls Go?

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm

CantonJack wrote:Sounds like he played rather well today. He hasn't really done a lot wrong so far. And looks like he's got a great career ahead of him. Just wondering how far you lot think he'll go. Personally I think he'll be an established Premiership player by the time he's 22 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He will be a premier league player this time next year!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;) (go on you knew someone would post this....) :lol:

t

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Hope you're right, still with City with a bit-o-luck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BTW, posting whilst pissed, takes twice as long. :thumbup: Sorry.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Done nothing wrong but hes playing safe! :roll:
He needs to get some confidence and produce some magic! :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:55 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Done nothing wrong but hes playing safe! :roll:
He needs to get some confidence and produce some magic! :ayatollah:

Wha???

The lad has just turned 18 and has managed to break into the first team.
You can be damn sure that Malky has told him to keep it simple and you
can be damned sure Joe will listen to Malky

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:04 am

I know what you mean always a little square ball or pass back, safe play but he does it very well, composed he looks a bit like Ramsey on the ball for me, physically he's almost a double. I haven't seen him up close though. We know he's got a cracking shot on him. Be nice to see going forward if he has that ability to take players on and go past a player or take that more risky forward pass. V good point now though he's only 18 and Malky is just keeping it simple and building his confidence. How much more does he have in his locker, look forward to seeing Ralls develop good to have exciting youthful prospects in the squad

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:34 am

Against Blackburn he popped a great effort just like to see him have confidence to shoot sometimes and plus i say that because Joe Mason came on against Bristol City and the boy ran at the Bristol defence with pace and skill with so much confidence and he got loads of fouls i think Bristol were dirty on him but he got on with it.
Barnsley also just saying!
But considering he dosent played professional football before I can see where your coming from so i respect that and i tend to agree more but just saying against Blackburn he was confident and played brilliant when he came on! It was ashame no one picked a pass to him because he got in some geat positions! :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:50 am

Middlesborough or Ipswich this season

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:22 pm

is the lad 16 or 18?

he has the potential to be great and he has the right attitude, he'd blossom at somewhere like man utd under fergusons set up,