Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

5,600 OWLS FAN'S!!!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Went to Oldham to see their team close the gap on Charlton to 5pts! :D
Gary Megson's Barmy Army! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 5,600 OWLS FAN'S!!!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Fair play sam that's impressive mate. wednesday have always brought a few down here unlike united who have never ever shown up!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Great support. Thats why I want us to draw you lot in the FA Cup! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:43 pm

CantonJack wrote:Great support. Thats why I want us to draw you lot in the FA Cup! :ayatollah:

West Brom might have some say in that mind. ;) :D

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Great Support that mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ............We're all blue aren't we :D :D

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:50 pm

sam salim wrote:Went to Oldham to see their team close the gap on Charlton to 5pts! :D

Good support mate, but it is only 40 miles though innit..

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:54 pm

wkdblue wrote:
sam salim wrote:Went to Oldham to see their team close the gap on Charlton to 5pts! :D

We a league 1 team done nothing for years give credit were credits due,big club with great support,just need to be in a bigger division! :old:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:55 pm

wkdblue wrote:

Tell you what, fair play to Oldham fans too. Right in the middle of MANU/MANC boundries. Easy to follow "the big boys".

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:56 pm

sam salim wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

We a league 1 team done nothing for years give credit were credits due,big club with great support,just need to be in a bigger division! :old:

Fair play, great following. ;)

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:49 pm

superb following !! great support! one team in sheffield! theres only one team in sheffield!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Prutton Goal at Oldham :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqeeo5oi ... r_embedded

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Awesome support :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:32 pm

That doesn't sound right Sam.

The gate was only 7060 according to this...

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/latestscores/

Was there only 1400 Oldham fans there or has somone misled you ?

Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:59 am

Said on the Football League Show there were 4000 Owls fans. Still awesome though!

Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:30 am

Oldham was my first away game a couple of seasons ago when we got promoted. The place is a dive to be fair!

Great away following by the Owls.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 am

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Oldham was my first away game a couple of seasons ago when we got promoted. The place is a dive to be fair!

3600 tickets sold Sam does get mixed up with figures just over 7000 at ground wednesday do have a great following no doubt

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 am

mallo wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Oldham was my first away game a couple of seasons ago when we got promoted. The place is a dive to be fair!

3600 tickets sold Sam does get mixed up with figures just over 7000 at ground wednesday do have a great following no doubt

3,700 They sold my mistake :oops: i shudn'nt listen to others who have been on the drink all day but not bad going to a shithole of a place! ;) Let's hope we go up the Championship needs us!!! :old:

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/ ... 74,00.html

Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:35 pm

sam salim wrote:
mallo wrote:

3,700 They sold my mistake :oops: i shudn'nt listen to others who have been on the drink all day but not bad going to a shithole of a place! ;) Let's hope we go up the Championship needs us!!! :old:

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/ ... 74,00.html

Pretty good nevertheless. :ayatollah:

Can remember us taking 3-4000 up there a few years ago. 1st game of the season and we thrashed them 4-1.

Also had a good couple of thousand there when Andy Campbell scored a hat-trick and we stuck 7 on them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Although my memory might have gone a bit lik your mates :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:33 pm

we took 4,500 max allowance to Reading - got dicked !!!

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 pm

CantonJack wrote:Great support. Thats why I want us to draw you lot in the FA Cup! :ayatollah:

they be out sorry.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:39 pm

sid wrote:

we took 4,500 max allowance to Reading - got dicked !!!

How come you were given a bigger allocation than us (4000) and Southampton (4200) ?

Southampton would have had the max as unlike us they don't have the reductions of extra segregation.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 pm

sid wrote:

they be out sorry.

Sid i don't think West Ham will take us so lightly when they come to Hillsborough,it;s a fortress at the moment haven't lost a game there this season won them all and drawn one,i can see an upset!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:13 pm

great support from sheff wed,they deserve to be in the championship,always had a soft spot for them since a friend of mine sadly passed away at a young age who was a big owls fan

great support from them in cardiff in 09/10 when they were pretty much doomed

good luck for the rest of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm

The Owls have always had great support. Glad to see that it's keeping up. Should be in the Championship, at least :ayatollah: