Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where's my thread gone?

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Posted a thread this morning asking people to join up to the facebook group of CCFC (a new era)

Just wondering why it was deleted? There were replies on there when I last checked but didn't see any offensive content in it? unless some one wants to make me aware if they saw anything posted this afternoon?

the link is in my Sig below.

Re: Where's my thread gone?

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Merlin wrote:Posted a thread this morning asking people to join up to the facebook group of CCFC (a new era)

Just wondering why it was deleted? There were replies on there when I last checked but didn't see any offensive content in it? unless some one wants to make me aware if they saw anything posted this afternoon?

Because it was offensive, racist, had sexual content, personal and no one likes you.

;) :D :D :D :D

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Merlin wrote:Posted a thread this morning asking people to join up to the facebook group of CCFC (a new era)

Because it was offensive, racist, had sexual content, personal and no one likes you.

;) :D :D :D :D

Cheers UF! :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:31 pm

YMVW. :D

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:56 pm

SBF1 wrote:YMVW. :D

oh come on, what the hell does that one mean!!!!!?????????? :lol: :roll: :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:57 pm

griff105 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:YMVW. :D

oh come on, what the hell does that one mean!!!!!?????????? :lol: :roll: :lol:

You're Most Very Welcome!

Simples! ;) :lol: 8-)

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:02 pm

ITOFTS.

Im too old for this shit!!! :old: :lol: :roll: :old:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Nothing to do with me Merlin mate :ayatollah: - ive been in work today :roll: :ayatollah: