Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Pencoed Blue wrote:Jammy bastards with the OG

what is n/t please?

Re: Jacks 1 0 up n/t

Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:56 pm

griff105 wrote:
Pencoed Blue wrote:Jammy bastards with the OG

what is n/t please?

It means No Text, in other words there is nothing to read if you click on the thread.

However, now that there are additions to the thread (as shown by the thread count/replies) it would be obvious there is now something to read in the thread.

Hope this make sense? (I have had a few Bows hic) :D

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Nice one cheers! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:34 pm

griff105 wrote:Nice one cheers! :ayatollah:

Love this thread, it's gone off the topic it was intended for, as it has no bearing on us whatsoever!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D
Love it!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

SBF1 wrote:

Love this thread, it's gone off the topic it was intended for, as it has no bearing on us whatsoever!
Love it!

Rightly so. I couldnt give a rats arse about the OT. (I think that means original thread?)

NQAT (I googled that one!) :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:51 pm

griff105 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Love it!

Rightly so. I couldnt give a rats arse about the OT. (I think that means original thread?)

NQAT (I googled that one!) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 am

Who cares about what they are doing is this a Cardiff board. They are not in the same league as us we need to take note of Southampton, West Ham and clubs like that.

Stiil 3rd and still 6 points clear of 7th thats what people sould watch not Gypo's results

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 pm

martin8422 wrote:Who cares about what they are doing is this a Cardiff board. They are not in the same league as us we need to take note of Southampton, West Ham and clubs like that.

Stiil 3rd and still 6 points clear of 7th thats what people sould watch not Gypo's results

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Still persisting in calling us jacks gypo's I see. Tut tut.
Please read..

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwa ... 127176.stm

Showing a little respect to your premier league superiors wouldn't go amiss.
Ta.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Blah blah blah we are premier league blah blah blah its not a massage parlour its an executive health spa blah blah blah Oy Aidee how much for a wank blah blah blah

Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:41 pm

griff105 wrote:Blah blah blah we are premier league blah blah blah its not a massage parlour its an executive health spa blah blah blah Oy Aidee how much for a wank blah blah blah

Griff105, you really must try harder with your retorts as they are neither clever or funny. Random quotations from a ficticious film all seems a bit irrelevant to me. If you can't come up with something better than your previous material you really shouldn't bother to reply. Thankyou.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm

magicdaps wrote:
griff105 wrote:Blah blah blah we are premier league blah blah blah its not a massage parlour its an executive health spa blah blah blah Oy Aidee how much for a wank blah blah blah

Griff105, you really must try harder with your retorts as they are neither clever or funny. Random quotations from a ficticious film all seems a bit irrelevant to me. If you can't come up with something better than your previous material you really shouldn't bother to reply. Thankyou.

Sounds like he's touched a nerve.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:48 pm

magicdaps wrote:

Taxi to Cwmdoncyn bowls club please.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:16 pm

griff105 wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

Yet more spurious irrelevance. Have you forgotten to take your medication today griff?

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:19 am

Irrelevance?
Which brings us all the way back to the orignal point. This thread topic is irrelevant on a Cardiff forum.

NQAT. QED.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:29 pm

MagicDaps

I dont realy care about your stats as I live in Stafford and dont care how many travellers live in either area.

I as with most of my City mates refer to your fans as Gypo's because of your outstanding dress sence (Not a dig at you personally as I have never seen you)

Why are you on a Cardiff forum? I would rather eat my own ear wax than go and talk to Swansea fans on a forum

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:51 pm

griff105 wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

f**k off im busy

:lol: :lol: :lol: