Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Big mistake no Darcy on the bench

Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:42 pm

3 strikers on the bench no cover at centre back or midfield,I know Kev can cover but not ideal if he has to

Re: Big mistake no Darcy on the bench

Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Darcy does not future with Malky

& In Malky we trust

I personally don't rate Darcy

Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Mason can also play in midfield but your right.
I would have gone with;
Heaton
Naylor
Blake
Mason
Earnie/Gestede

Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:16 pm

maye darcey carrying an injury :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:43 pm

We will now see if Malky was right as we have no bite in midfield

Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Malky obviously doesn't think Blake is good enough & I wouldn't disagree with him

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Malky obviously doesn't think Blake is good enough & I wouldn't disagree with him

agree im not a blake fan one bit

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:We will now see if Malky was right as we have no bite in midfield

Darcy cant play midfield, his passing is awful.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:22 pm

i believe darcy is not in his plans and am lead to believe he is up for loan /sale in january..

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 am

Darcy must have really pissed Malky off! If he's not prepared to sort himself out and toe the line then he shouldn't be anywhere near the squad! Its great to see Malky put his foot down!

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:55 am

Jimbo27 wrote:Darcy must have really pissed Malky off! If he's not prepared to sort himself out and toe the line then he shouldn't be anywhere near the squad! Its great to see Malky put his foot down!

there is obviously something not right... maybe its his lifestyle?? attitude in training, or general fitness?? we dont know... its a shame really as i really think he isnt a bad player ... maybe not a starter but def a good player to have in the squad..

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 am

exactly, ive always really liked blake. and hes certainly good enough to squad player, and good enough for wales. but hes obviously not doing something right for him to be put down like this and we need to forget the DJ era of beating players down. malky is an excellent manager, and man manager, and if he doesnt fall in line with what he asks he will NOT feature. and all credit to him for that. how do you feel being in work working your arse off, only for someone to sit back all day, turn up late, take the piss etc and get in front of you on things? make perfect sense. we are building for the prem, and beleive me that sort of thing will not be tolerated up there, as weve seen with tevez. no one is too big! :ayatollah: its a pity but i hope he makes it for wales sake and doesnt get knocked down from it.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Maybe he isnt picked anymore as he is going in january,and we dont want him getting injured before then. This happened when Gunter was going to Spurs.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:3 strikers on the bench no cover at centre back or midfield,I know Kev can cover but not ideal if he has to

Is Darcy proving to Malky he is worthy of being given a chance ?