Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trains to palace

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Was thinking about catching the train to palace. But wanted to get an idea of how many people are goin up on the train first??

Re: Trains to palace

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Ccfcsmart wrote:Was thinking about catching the train to palace. But wanted to get an idea of how many people are goin up on the train first??

I was going to, but now Carl is having a drink in the West end first before Palace game, better off on the 2 forum busses . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ccfcsmart wrote:Was thinking about catching the train to palace. But wanted to get an idea of how many people are goin up on the train first??

I was going to, but now Carl is having a drink in the West end first before Palace game, better off on the 2 forum busses . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

havent you gone to millwall annis?

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:24 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No Rob and its my favourite place.

At 2.30pm its the opening of Robinson Crusoe(for 6 weeks) with Christopher Biggins in the New Theatre and my 10 year old daughter Annaise is in it. Annaise has been rehearsing for 2 weeks from 10am-10pm every day. I would not miss her for the world. Its her 121st appearance in the Theatre. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

At 2.30pm its the opening of Robinson Crusoe(for 6 weeks) with Christopher Biggins in the New Theatre and my 10 year old daughter Annaise is in it. Annaise has been rehearsing for 2 weeks from 10am-10pm every day. I would not miss her for the world. Its her 121st appearance in the Theatre. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wonderful,good for her.Nice to see kids doing well and having a go..Long hours for a child,could be the next shirley bassey ;)
I think we'll take them to the cleaners today,never been more positive about our squad than we have at the moment..1-3 :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:43 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wonderful,good for her.Nice to see kids doing well and having a go..Long hours for a child,could be the next shirley bassey ;)
I think we'll take them to the cleaners today,never been more positive about our squad than we have at the moment..1-3 :ayatollah:

Yes very long hours but she loves it.
Yes always feeling positive under Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes very long hours but she loves it.
Yes always feeling positive under Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We've agreed on this manager :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 pm

We're agreed on this manager :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yes we def are Rob. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Annis get on the train !!!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You should have traveled yesterday...wait for it...... On FRIDAY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: