Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trouble at the football

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:11 am

I realise that fighting at the football is almost extinct. Myself and my mates were debating tonight. We were discussing if you would defend yourself if some teams fans had a go!!!

I would like to think I would not run and try to defend but would be very wary of possible sentence!

I realise some forum members think that this is a pointless question but we really had a good debate about this!!

Do you fight or do you run? Or? Do you possibly go to prison? :shock:

Re: Trouble at the football

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:16 am

The questions a bit to simple. How many of you, how many of them. How hard do you think you are, how hard do they look. Do you enjoy fighting. Do you tend to steer clear.

Personally I would only fight if I had no choice. I'm a pretty big bloke and can look after myself but always avoid violent confrontation. Anyone who starts any of that sort of thing needs their heads looked at.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 am

FIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :twisted:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:49 am

I took up boxing and MMA

it's alot more rewarding, also cant get arrested tooled or knived. or outnumbered

would never run agree with you but if had a choice I'd prefer not to risk my freedom, thats the biggest factor.
after 6 stella's though I'd often be contradicting myself :(

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:49 am

I like to think I've grown into a level headed man since my madness of teens are early 20's living it up abroad, getting banged up abroad for violence, getting banged over here for fighting etc. I was always the lad to throw a punch first at school, always the one to never say 'I wont give up' when getting head smashed in by the hardest kid at school. This has always got me respect but at my own peril really. Thanks to these mistakes early in my life I avoid anything that hints at violence, however at times have proven if I'm in a flashpoint scenario like we found ourselves at Chelsea then I'm afraid I go at it without thought. Daft but I'm working on it. Hope that answers that. Lol.