Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I SEE EVERYONE SLATING CAMERON "

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:57 pm

I can tell you now, until today I had no respect whats so ever for him as I believe he has no balls and has not kept to his promises to the British people,but I disliked Blair and Brown more, they were even worse liars, but enough of that.

Please answer the following.

Do you trust the French ?

Do you trust the Germans ?

Do you think they care or respect or even like the British ?

Do you want to stay in the EU ?

Would you like to have the Euro ?

Re: " I SEE EVERYONE SLATING CAMERON "

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I can tell you now, until today I had no respect whats so ever for him as I believe he has no balls and has not kept to his promises to the British people,but I disliked Blair and Brown more, they were even worse liars, but enough of that.

as i am only 20 i dont really understand some of these things and my answers might be a little different to everyone else's but my views are

i dont trust the french, i think that the policy of a shared military or what ever we signed is ridiculas, i think it basically means if france declare war we will end up backing them.

the germans, please, the last people who trusted them was poland, (WWII, bad joke) but they seem to be financially strongest out of the crippled countries, from what i read i think.

i dont think they care about britian or even respect us, we are a joke lets face it, they see us as americas lapdogs, and a country of in fighting, we're at war with most countries who have valuable trade assests, and lets face it our government is a tory who didnt win enough votes so threw a bone at a guy who's never had power before. we got protests which have resulted in murder, buildings burnt down, we are a joke.

i think the only good thing about the EU is we are a powerhorse in the EU, so we get first dibs on trade rights and i think thats all.

i find it hard doing math these days with normal currency, never mind EURO, and thats going down the pan so fu*k the euro

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:12 pm

I trust no-one (not the French, not the Germans, and especially not Cameron) and cannot understand why he decided not to do what the other non-Eurozone countries did - which is to take the proposals back to their respective parliaments. Being in the Eurozone is not the right thing for the UK at the moment. Being out of the EU is also a bad idea, as we do too much business with continental Europe and if we were not in the EU then their protectionism would hit our balance of payments really badly.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:13 pm

How about the UK becomes the 51st state of the US?
We could all use dollars! :lol:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 pm

From Facebook

Dave Wozencroft no and i don't trust cameron either.
19 minutes ago · Like · 3

Andy Wheeler Frogs suck German sausage, pathetic race Merckl is more of a man than Sarkozy'll ever be.....why did we dig em out of the shit in 2 World Wars when all they wanted to do was suck Kraut sausage?
13 minutes ago · Like · 1

Andy Wheeler And Dave no I don't trust Cameron either, just hoping he's grown a pair and not some underlying reason behind this veto?

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From Facebook

Dave Wozencroft no and i don't trust cameron either.
19 minutes ago · Like · 3

Andy Wheeler Frogs suck German sausage, pathetic race Merckl is more of a man than Sarkozy'll ever be.....why did we dig em out of the shit in 2 World Wars when all they wanted to do was suck Kraut sausage?
13 minutes ago · Like · 1

Andy Wheeler And Dave no I don't trust Cameron either, just hoping he's grown a pair and not some underlying reason behind this veto?

The only reason he's vetoed it is because the Tory backbenchers are sharpening their knives and he knows the Lib Dems are far too scared to break the coalition after all the bullshit they've spouted.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Annis I trust the germans, more than I trust the tory's.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

I dont trust them. The whole eurozone isnt working and the idea of a central currency has caused no ends of problems. Greece,Ireland, have cost the UK taxpayers millions, now Italy,France, Spain Portugal are on the brink. Its caused chaos. I would rather we go back to the old days and spend our money on our people. When the EEC ideal was created it was about trade and movement then the bigwigs thought a central currency would be a good idea and the goalposts moved. When Czech and Poles etc switch onto Euro the eastern block will be crippled also. So no I dont trust them :?

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:35 pm

I don't trust Cameron as much as I don't trust the french or the germans.

Issue one is that he doesn't care about our national interest. The only reason he has done this is to shut up the tory back benchers.

Issue two is that this now leaves us in a very awkward position. No matter if you are pro or anti EU, Europe is very very important to Britain and its economy. You really cannot downplay its importance. It is in our interests to sort out the crisis in Europe. That is what Cameron should be focussing on, and not just making himself look good for his party.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I can tell you now, until today I had no respect whats so ever for him as I believe he has no balls and has not kept to his promises to the British people,but I disliked Blair and Brown more, they were even worse liars, but enough of that.

Do you think that Cameron respects or cares about Wales? His strategy was for the City (c.4% of GDP), not other British business, and 70-80 backbenchers. I am not saying that I am against a repositioning of our relationship with the EU, but his actions were not motivated for the benefit of the majority in the UK.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Do you think that Cameron respects or cares about Wales? His strategy was for the City (c.4% of GDP), not other British business, and 70-80 backbenchers. I am not saying that I am against a repositioning of our relationship with the EU, but his actions were not motivated for the benefit of the majority in the UK.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:24 am

Uccello Azzurro wrote:

at the end of the day, unfortunately, were just an island... touch wood if the shit did ever hit the fan badly through war resulting in poverty or a resources reason.... they would close the euro tunnel off use britain as the waste ground and the politicians would be long gone in their holiday houses,

no one cares what happens in this country anybody who's anybody in governing and power has got a get out of u.k route, and a house abroad

Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:31 am

Annis

Youe questions are too simplistic

Do i trust French - NO
Do i trust, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Russia, USA, Pakistan, China, India, Argentina, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia etc etc - NO
Do I trust Tories - NO (that goes for lib and lab too)

But we all have to deal with them to get by in a global econony.
Our businesses and services deal with dollars, yen, rupee and chinese currency etc but mainly the EURO - we are linked, whether you like it or not.

We are a european island of nations with an identity crisis. we dont want to be european, we dont want to be american and if you ask people in scotland, wales and n ire - dont want to be british.
All fucked up if you ask me.

I hate the Tories and all that they stand for.
I am a businessman but i am not an ultra capitalist nor a xenephobic Tory.

I dont charge too much -cos i dont want to rip off- but i want quality work done and people to come back and use my services (sustainable business).
I wont charge too little - as then I will have to cut corners to do the job and in the end it will cost more for my client plus likelyhood of them coming back to me is less (unsustainable business)
I charge an acceptable market rate (which would be much higher in england) for my services for higher end product.

I AM NOT AN ULTRA CAPITALIST WHO TREAT PEOPLE AS £ SIGNS AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE DAMAGE BEING DONE TO COMMUNITIES AND COUNTIRES (all for my mansions and pools and cars). I want everyone to have opportunity - not just huge corporations.
You have to ask why are there so many rich businessmen now in politics????
To ring fence their business activities and positions on boards of financial institutions - basically they are making the rules to suit themselves.

The only people with balls in this country are the Scottish - they have completely fucked the Tories off.
Us Welsh, Northeners, Cornish etc - still get the shitty end of the stick.

Then the Tory press demonises the spongers and bums from our areas saying they are parasites who wont get a job.
Yet the vast majority in these areas want to get a job and earn a living and be healthy and do stuff for their kids.

So while the government media has us looking for reasons why the country is skint and blaming each other - THEY continue making the rules and making their gang rich, while we all have to put up with the consequences.

I'm fuming - Glad i aint going to Millwall now!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 am

I trust Germans they are ok

I dont trust ANY politician

Cameron has been INSTRUCTED by the City to get the f**k away
from the Euro

About the only thing out politicians have got right over the last
ten years was to give the Euro a swerve

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:42 am

The French have more reason to distrust the Germans than the British, but they have found away of getting over that to work for the greater good.

What Cameron did yesterday will eventually cost the UK influence in Europe and we will be left behind. He is a poor leader and reminds me so much of Dave Jones as he can talk a good game, but has no plan B and blames everyone else when things go pear shaped at the crucial moment.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:04 am

At the end of the day of course the French and Germans are going to be pissed off with us. We are one of the biggest financial backers for the EU and to see us shunning such a key deal has left them hanging dry. However, I still think Cameron has done the right thing. Why should we pay billions to bail out a country that was run like a football club owned by Peter Ridsdale???

I know it might lead to isolation to some extent but committing to the deal on the table would have really fucked us over and even though I am not Cameron's biggest fan, I think he's got this one bang right.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 am

Zabier wrote:At the end of the day of course the French and Germans are going to be pissed off with us. We are one of the biggest financial backers for the EU and to see us shunning such a key deal has left them hanging dry. However, I still think Cameron has done the right thing. Why should we pay billions to bail out a country that was run like a football club owned by Peter Ridsdale???

I know it might lead to isolation to some extent but committing to the deal on the table would have really fucked us over and even though I am not Cameron's biggest fan, I think he's got this one bang right.

Steve, We haven't agreed on much lately, but on this I think your spot on, I am not a Cameron fan, but I am behind him on this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:09 am

taffyapple wrote:I trust Germans they are ok

I dont trust ANY politician

Cameron has been INSTRUCTED by the City to get the f**k away
from the Euro

About the only thing out politicians have got right over the last
ten years was to give the Euro a swerve

Dave, The Germans and the French were very arrogant about us yesterday and they in my opinion would leave us hanging out to dry.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:12 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

The French have more reason to distrust the Germans than the British, but they have found away of getting over that to work for the greater good.

What Cameron did yesterday will eventually cost the UK influence in Europe and we will be left behind. He is a poor leader and reminds me so much of Dave Jones as he can talk a good game, but has no plan B and blames everyone else when things go pear shaped at the crucial moment.

Tony, the French and the Germans look like they have been in cahoots for months, the Germans are the strongest in the financial world in the EU at the moment,the French are licking arse and trying to stay in with them. They are arrogant and dont give to hoots about the British the French dont.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 am

eddiep wrote:Annis

Youe questions are too simplistic

Do i trust French - NO
Do i trust, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Russia, USA, Pakistan, China, India, Argentina, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia etc etc - NO
Do I trust Tories - NO (that goes for lib and lab too)

But we all have to deal with them to get by in a global econony.
Our businesses and services deal with dollars, yen, rupee and chinese currency etc but mainly the EURO - we are linked, whether you like it or not.

We are a european island of nations with an identity crisis. we dont want to be european, we dont want to be american and if you ask people in scotland, wales and n ire - dont want to be british.
All fucked up if you ask me.

I hate the Tories and all that they stand for.
I am a businessman but i am not an ultra capitalist nor a xenephobic Tory.

I dont charge too much -cos i dont want to rip off- but i want quality work done and people to come back and use my services (sustainable business).
I wont charge too little - as then I will have to cut corners to do the job and in the end it will cost more for my client plus likelyhood of them coming back to me is less (unsustainable business)
I charge an acceptable market rate (which would be much higher in england) for my services for higher end product.

I AM NOT AN ULTRA CAPITALIST WHO TREAT PEOPLE AS £ SIGNS AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE DAMAGE BEING DONE TO COMMUNITIES AND COUNTIRES (all for my mansions and pools and cars). I want everyone to have opportunity - not just huge corporations.
You have to ask why are there so many rich businessmen now in politics????
To ring fence their business activities and positions on boards of financial institutions - basically they are making the rules to suit themselves.

The only people with balls in this country are the Scottish - they have completely fucked the Tories off.
Us Welsh, Northeners, Cornish etc - still get the shitty end of the stick.

Then the Tory press demonises the spongers and bums from our areas saying they are parasites who wont get a job.
Yet the vast majority in these areas want to get a job and earn a living and be healthy and do stuff for their kids.

So while the government media has us looking for reasons why the country is skint and blaming each other - THEY continue making the rules and making their gang rich, while we all have to put up with the consequences.

I'm fuming - Glad i aint going to Millwall now!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very interesting read Eddie.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:14 am

Uccello Azzurro wrote:

We wont go down that root about caring for Wales as thats another subject, were all British in my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

bluebird04 wrote:

as i am only 20 i dont really understand some of these things and my answers might be a little different to everyone else's but my views are

i dont trust the french, i think that the policy of a shared military or what ever we signed is ridiculas, i think it basically means if france declare war we will end up backing them.

the germans, please, the last people who trusted them was poland, (WWII, bad joke) but they seem to be financially strongest out of the crippled countries, from what i read i think.

i dont think they care about britian or even respect us, we are a joke lets face it, they see us as americas lapdogs, and a country of in fighting, we're at war with most countries who have valuable trade assests, and lets face it our government is a tory who didnt win enough votes so threw a bone at a guy who's never had power before. we got protests which have resulted in murder, buildings burnt down, we are a joke.

i think the only good thing about the EU is we are a powerhorse in the EU, so we get first dibs on trade rights and i think thats all.

i find it hard doing math these days with normal currency, never mind EURO, and thats going down the pan so fu*k the euro

I never want the Euro.

I wish Britain had never signed our lives/rights away to the EU, Blair did it. :evil:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:30 am

alexc wrote:How about the UK becomes the 51st state of the US?
We could all use dollars! :lol:

Sounds good to me.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:45 am

The only reason Cameron rejected the new treaty was he's looking after the "old boys" in the financial sector, the EU wanted strong regulations on the banks etc and Cameron wanted the UK to regulate them themselves, look what happened last time they were able to regulate themselves! By backing out himself, Cameron saved face and probably a very large revolt if he took it to parliament from the sceptics in his own backbench, make no mistake, he did this for himself and his "old boys" not us. Cameron and the tories never have and never will give a toss about the working man, as for labour, they died when Bliar took over.....closest you'll get was scargill's socialist party. How can you trust a man/party, who makes public sector workers have a pay freeze for 3 years, then a pay cap of 1% for the next 2, shafts them on their pensions claiming there no money in the pot.....then gives benefit claimants a 5.2% pay increase!! the man is a buffoon.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:14 am

No but I trust the Tories less
See above
I think they should respect us due to WW2.
We need to now unfortunately as we are too far in.

No unless it suited the UK which I can't see ever happening.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 am

None of you have a clue about economics or polotics yet you all sound so sincere in your opinions......

Ya muppets :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The main point you have failed to highlight is that in this so called democracy none of you were allowed to vote on the matter :old:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:57 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:None of you have a clue about economics or polotics yet you all sound so sincere in your opinions......

The main point you have failed to highlight is that in this so called democracy none of you were allowed to vote on the matter :old:

Lully and if you read my original post, thats why I say I have no respect for Cameron.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:None of you have a clue about economics or polotics yet you all sound so sincere in your opinions......

We had our vote when we voted for the Tories. If we wanted out of the EU we would have voted for the party that had that as their main policy in their manifesto.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:50 pm

No wonder everyone in europe think the english are arrogant.Cameron bent over for the robbing barstards in the city of london.Lets see if the libs got any guts and tells him and is party to take a jump

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:26 pm

David Cameron has had a hard on over the EU for months, Why?, because his bulk standard Tory policy of cutting public spending and raising indirect taxes was overcooked from the moment he got his sweaty palms on power in this country. Having overcooked spending cuts and indirect taxes he is now faced with the chaos in the eurozone and it is only serving to magnify the extent of the coalitions mistake with the speed and extent of cuts.

His general approach of talking down to everyone has backfired on him bigtime because whilst his own backbench eurosceptic MP's have been bashing the bishop for the last 24 hours the position he has adopted will damage the coalition. Lets face it even with the complete mess that Labour made of the public finances and with the worst labour leader since Michael Foot Cameron could not gain power without Clegg and his utter wankstain group of hopeless politians. Danny Alexander please give me a break.

Sadly the alternative is Ed Milliband and Ed Bollocks which hardly fills you with confidence and thats the biggest danger to our country an arrogent PM and unelectable oppositions. If there is one thing I will give Cameron is that he believes in the policies he is adopting, it's bulk standard Tory stuff which is in his DNA. The others Clegg, Milliband whatever and whoever will change their minds faster than the weather.

I have never bought into all this we must be in the room with other EU countries or we will be doomed, I heard it when we didn't join the euro but the world carried on and we still developed trade with other EU countries. Even now we will still trade with EU countries but demand will be down because of the chaos that exists in financial markets.

I'm no economist but I cannot get my thinking away from why we got into this mess, and I mean the world not just the EU and UK. For me it started when deregulation of financial institutions was introduced and that was done by Thatcher and her bunch of Tory barnpots and sadly it was carried on by Blair, Brown and new labour. Over 20 years on Cameron now wants to carry on a policy of supporting the Financial Sector instead of forcing legislation through the UK, EU and the rest of the world to get control of the people who caused these problems.

I listened to Sarkosy yesterday and he said the fact that David Cameron wouldn't agree to the smallest amount of regulation of Financial Institutions disappointed him the most.

Cameron says with one hand that we need the EU for groth, jobs etc but at the same time we will never join the euro and we will not agree to a treaty which would demand countries limit any overspending in their national budgets. In reality it is not Camerons role to say Britain will never join the euro, that decision lies with us the electorate but what he is actually saying is he will never give us the opportunity to have a say. Why?

I don't know the answer but yesterday the only person happy was the kraut chancellor who was happy she got everything she wanted which almost certainly she thinks the new treaty is the next important step to the United States Of Germany. We are the only country in Europe capable of bringing the krauts under control and we are noe effectively outside the room.

If Cameron truely thinks that is in Britains best interest then he should give us the opportunity to decide in a referendum if we want to remain in the EU. He won't and neither will any of the other wankstain political leaders in this country. Why? Because if there was a referendum and we voted yes surely it would follow that we vote on joining the euro. Like it or not the euro is now one of the major currencies of the world and we should respect that.

Personally I don't believe we should be in the EU as the cost of being in the room is far to high be it through direct contributions, cost to business or the loss of control of our borders whatever. And I will never believe that trade with other EU countries will end if we withdrawn from the EU madhouse.

Do I trust the germans, well no I never have and I never will. Lets face it the kraut chancellor said she got want she wanted and Sarkosy said he got a part of what he wanted but decided to dump on Britain because the Krauts told him to. Thats it with the French they will not get into an arguement if it means they are going to miss lunch therefore they will never control the kraut federalist agenda. Never.

I do think both the French and Germans respect the British but neither care a toss if we remain in the EU until it comes to their exports and thats our biggest trump card.

Personally I would vote to withdraw from the EU because the cost of being involved far outweight the benefits and the monies could be better spent on health, education, welfare and pensions.

But if we don't withdraw I'm not sure if I really have any deep seated onbjection to joining the euro. It is a major currency on the world stage and you can spend it whever your on holiday. As long as the Queens image is on every note why not join. ;)