Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

help needed please xx

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Hello fellow city fans I need help please :). I'm going to newquay for new years got a hotel but we dunno how to get down there does anyone no the cheapest way to get there from cardiff??? There's 3 of us

Re: help needed please xx

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:58 pm

southwaleswarrior wrote:Hello fellow city fans I need help please :). I'm going to newquay for new years got a hotel but we dunno how to get down there does anyone no the cheapest way to get there from cardiff??? There's 3 of us

CAR :roll: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Cheapest would probably be to drive, should cost you about £50-70 in fuel (depending on what car you've got and how sensible you drive.

The train is going to cost you a minimum of about £60 each. The coach would be about the same, except it will take you about 6 or 7 hours.

Or you could go down to Lavernock point, cover yourself in goose fat and start swimming.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:16 pm

The cheapest way is the mega bus ive caught it to cornwall before and it cost about 3 quid. But they are very smelly and takes a long time to get there i think it took about 6 hours but in a car it takes about 4 and cost us 35 quid petrol.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:23 pm

walk

Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:36 pm

If its the one in Ceredigion catch the Transcambria bus!

If its the carrot cruncher one, get in the car.