Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Egg Tonight same old same old

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Sounds like kindergarden in there tonight!

Dont worry only a 1in 5 chance of pop being splilled on your sat though!

Re: Egg Tonight same old same old

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:29 pm

You talking about rugby siaders? Blues is it bach?

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:36 pm

not another boring egg post,if u dont like it then dont watch it.WHY ITS SO WRONG ON THIS FORUM TO LIKE BOTH THE EGG AND THE FOOTY IS BEYOND ME :roll:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:41 pm

They need to go back to the arms park where they belong, we have no tie then, and no more posts about them.
simple

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 pm

I have no dislike for the Egg in fact Sardis road was a haunt of mine if City were away ( away games have always been a struggle both time wiae and money wise before anybody moans)

I was just pointing out that so many freebie tickets have given what atmosphere there is a distinctly "pop and crisp " air to the crowd.

If the same game was played at the Arms Park it would be double the crowd.

If i was a Blues fan I would still feel shafted by the pieman 3 seasons in

any way on a brighter note no pop stains on my seat.....................No bugger sat wihin yards of mine!

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 pm

rb1976 wrote:They need to go back to the arms park where they belong, we have no tie then, and no more posts about them.
simple

And a lot less money for the club...

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm not a rugby fan particularly, but I do quite like to see the Blues do well. They aren't any threat to us either, the only 'threat' to us, if there is one, is the hoardes of knob jockeys in the Cardiff area that support the so called big four.

Is anyone on here a Blues fan? What is the current feeling about them playing at CCS? Are they still against it or is it just a lot of old buggers who can't be bothered to walk 20 mins down the road.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Aramore wrote:
rb1976 wrote:They need to go back to the arms park where they belong, we have no tie then, and no more posts about them.
simple

I dont know how much that is ? Cant see it being a huge sum, does anyone know?

It just looks silly having 6000 fans (if it was that many ?) in a big stadium.

But if its money for nothing so to speak why complain?

My point was I think the supporters (rugby) dont like CCS as the arms park has always been their home, and is still there, unlike Ninian Park which is sadly gone and we aint got a choice!!

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Hate the egg. Sooner they leave our stadium the better.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:23 am

They say that 80% of men have had sex in the shower. The other 20% have never played rugby :D :D :lol: :lol: :oops:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:53 am

rb1976 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
simple

I dont know how much that is ? Cant see it being a huge sum, does anyone know?

It just looks silly having 6000 fans (if it was that many ?) in a big stadium.

But if its money for nothing so to speak why complain?

My point was I think the supporters (rugby) dont like CCS as the arms park has always been their home, and is still there, unlike Ninian Park which is sadly gone and we aint got a choice!!

It's around 500k per season from them. What did you think, they pay £2.50 and a packet of crisps?

Arms Park has always been the Blues home? Pedantically yes, if you ignore the overall context. Which is that the Blues history dates back to all of 2003.