Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Defining an English man???

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Ok - not sure if anyone's already tried this but go to google home page and type in the search bar: "what defines an Englishman" then check what is the top answer after searching!

Got to say it made me chuckle! :lol:

Re: Defining an English man???

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Merlin wrote:Ok - not sure if anyone's already tried this but go to google home page and type in the search bar: "what defines an Englishman" then check what is the top answer after searching!

Winston Churchill . :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:Ok - not sure if anyone's already tried this but go to google home page and type in the search bar: "what defines an Englishman" then check what is the top answer after searching!

Google seems to think a very different answer Annis! Have you tried it! :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:32 am

The first topic I get is this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:46 am

Englishman- a stuck up snob from the eastern part of the UK, south of scotland, east of wales and west of france, Englishmen were usually found shagging sheep in mediavel times, but because there was no fine for shagging a sheep, welshmen used to steal sheep and if they got caught they would say they were going to shag it to prevent them from being fined, hence why the welsh are sometimes known as "sheepshaggers" englishmen believe that they are better than any other country in the UK when in fact they are not. englishmen have many different accents because they are so argumentitive they couldnt decide on one accent. the scots,welsh and irish usually hate the english because of theyre smugness they are usually chavvy and take drugs.
person 1-" look at that smug chavvy b*stard wearing baggy clothes and shagging a sheep"

person 2-"thats my brother you prick"

person 1-"oh you must be the englishmen family thats just moved here then"

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:20 am

Damn it! Google have fixed it now!

The top answer after searching was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/c**t

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:09 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Englishman- a stuck up snob from the eastern part of the UK, south of scotland, east of wales and west of france, Englishmen were usually found shagging sheep in mediavel times, but because there was no fine for shagging a sheep, welshmen used to steal sheep and if they got caught they would say they were going to shag it to prevent them from being fined, hence why the welsh are sometimes known as "sheepshaggers" englishmen believe that they are better than any other country in the UK when in fact they are not. englishmen have many different accents because they are so argumentitive they couldnt decide on one accent. the scots,welsh and irish usually hate the english because of theyre smugness they are usually chavvy and take drugs.
person 1-" look at that smug chavvy b*stard wearing baggy clothes and shagging a sheep"

You dont like em much do you? :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Useless fat cnut

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Useless fat cnut

Never mind Alf Garnett, we got fecking Alf Abraham here.....where did you go wrong Annis, you were such a nice lad at one time....

Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:57 pm

O Yes Churchill what a great man he was, sent the troops into the Welsh valleys and Killed Welsh people.
I hope he burns in Hell along with Thatcher :twisted:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:03 pm

taffyapple wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Englishman- a stuck up snob from the eastern part of the UK, south of scotland, east of wales and west of france, Englishmen were usually found shagging sheep in mediavel times, but because there was no fine for shagging a sheep, welshmen used to steal sheep and if they got caught they would say they were going to shag it to prevent them from being fined, hence why the welsh are sometimes known as "sheepshaggers" englishmen believe that they are better than any other country in the UK when in fact they are not. englishmen have many different accents because they are so argumentitive they couldnt decide on one accent. the scots,welsh and irish usually hate the english because of theyre smugness they are usually chavvy and take drugs.

You dont like em much do you? :lol:

Mate My country comes before anything with me, and you wouldnt believe how I hate people who run my country and the Welsh down. But to be fair there are some on here that call them selfs Welsh and I would run them down, with a Fking big truck . and they know who they are. :twisted:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:O Yes Churchill what a great man he was, sent the troops into the Welsh valleys and Killed Welsh people.

A bigger cnut than I though t he was.

Wasn't he the wanker who used to say how brave everyone was while he hid in Scotland when the germans bombed London.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:06 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... englishmen

superb!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:O Yes Churchill what a great man he was, sent the troops into the Welsh valleys and Killed Welsh people.

A bigger cnut than I though t he was.

Wasn't he the wanker who used to say how brave everyone was while he hid in Scotland when the germans bombed London.

He is the fker who told the world , WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES AND IN THE STREETS ! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER,
CALL ME WHEN WE WON COS I WILL BE UNDER GROUND SAFE AND WARM WITH MY BOOZZZ AND BIG CIGARS and MY PAINTINGS :twisted:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:49 am

You ignorant stupid pricks... Read your history books and realise if it wasn't for Churchill, you wouldn't even have a chance to try and keep your arcane Welsh language alive, you would all be talking German.... I dont mind you Welsh hating us English... ( Who cares really?) but try not to be so f#¤king stupid and you wont get such a bad reputation!!!!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:38 am

Theres good and bad in every country, i love living in wales but where im originally from in Grimsby there are a lot of good honest hard working people and definetly not snobs,yes there are chavs but certainly there are in wales aswell

i find a lot of ramblings about being anti english/welsh/scottish/irish quite sad and bitter really,im all up for a bit of banter mind but no need to go to far.

As for churchill he had the power and influence to surrender to the nazis and he didnt-simple

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:57 am

englishbluebird wrote:Theres good and bad in every country, i love living in wales but where im originally from in Grimsby there are a lot of good honest hard working people and definetly not snobs,yes there are chavs but certainly there are in wales aswell

i find a lot of ramblings about being anti english/welsh/scottish/irish quite sad and bitter really,im all up for a bit of banter mind but no need to go to far.

As for churchill he had the power and influence to surrender to the nazis and he didnt-simple

Why should he Surrender to Germany ? it was not him that was being shot at ! and living in a ditch full of mud and water and dead bodys , he was ok with his brandy and Cigars in an underground bunker.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Theres good and bad in every country, i love living in wales but where im originally from in Grimsby there are a lot of good honest hard working people and definetly not snobs,yes there are chavs but certainly there are in wales aswell

Why should he Surrender to Germany ? it was not him that was being shot at ! and living in a ditch full of mud and water and dead bodys , he was ok with his brandy and Cigars in an underground bunker.

It was not Churchill who was trying to take over the world ,Churchill was speaking on behalf of all the brave citizens ofthe UK who were not prepared to live under a brutal and truly evil dictatorship
He could have died an extremely wealthy man with all that nazi gold on offer, and believe you me there would be no welsh language and certainly no st davids day
Ultimately Churchills political career was flawed and he certainly was no saint but a weaker man would have crumbled during the second world war

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:55 pm

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65317