Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fan number and cheers Annis

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Firstly thanks Annis for helping me out get a fan number also are there any Cardiff City Football Club fans on here who ain't going to the palace away leg who I could borrow your fan number for my 3 mates?
And they are true fans but work comes before football for then so they can't attend much!
And look on bright side it will be extra game on your account ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Fan number and cheers Annis

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:49 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Firstly thanks Annis for helping me out get a fan number also are there any Cardiff City Football Club fans on here who ain't going to the palace away leg who I could borrow your fan number for my 3 mates?
And they are true fans but work comes before football for then so they can't attend much!

Your welcome Carwyn, See you up there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Firstly thanks Annis for helping me out get a fan number also are there any Cardiff City Football Club fans on here who ain't going to the palace away leg who I could borrow your fan number for my 3 mates?

Annis I've pmd you my 3 fan numbers if Carwyn needs them.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis I've pmd you my 3 fan numbers if Carwyn needs them.

Cheers Gareth. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks Gareth can you also pm me what are your sons name because they will ask over the phone lol

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Thanks Gareth can you also pm me what are your sons name because they will ask over the phone lol

sid got access 8 tickits sid give if want

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:52 am

Carwyn, you've got a big game ahead of you in goals tomorrow so you best get your head on the pillow pal. :ayatollah:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/115844798530136/