Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CRYSTAL PALACE PREPARE FOR THE FINAL "

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:11 pm

" CRYSTAL PALACE PREPARE FOR THE FINAL OF THE CARLING CUP. "

Semi-Final Second Leg Now On Sale

Carling Cup Semi - Final 2nd Leg. Cardiff City v Crystal Palace Tuesday 24th January 2012 . 7.45pm kick off

The club are pleased to announce that we will have the full allocation of 4,000 tickets for the above fixture and they are on sale .Tickets are priced at £23 adults and £15 concession - junior and senior.

Tickets are on sale to 2011/12 season ticket holders initially and are limited to two per person. Tickets will then go on sale to members from Friday 16th December at 9am, limited to two per person and should any tickets remain they will go on general sale from Tuesday 20th December 2011.

Supporters who have purchased their season ticket for 2012/13 but are not a current season ticket holder are eligible to purchase as a season ticket holder above (please note that this must be by phone or in person only and not on-line).

" CARLING CUP FINAL "

Should Crystal Palace qualify for the Carling Cup final season ticket holders who purchase semi-final tickets for both the home and away legs will have first priority for final tickets. Season ticket holders who attended either the home or away leg of the semi-final will have second priority for final tickets.

Click here to find out all the details for the first leg.

Season ticket holders and members will be charged a booking fee of £1.25 per transaction for on-line and phone bookings.

Casual purchasers will be charged a booking fee of £1.25 per ticket for on-line and phone bookings.

Coach travel

Departs Selhurst Park at 13:30

Guests £25.00

Season ticket holders/Members £24.00

Eagle Gold Holders £19.00

Make sure you get your tickets by calling the box office on 08712 00 00 71 or click here to purchase online.

Re: " CRYSTAL PALACE PREPARE FOR THE FINAL "

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Annis, We pay £30 for an away ticket and they pay £23 for the trip to the CCS. Have the club an answer to this, seeing they agreed the pricing policy.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:24 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:Annis, We pay £30 for an away ticket and they pay £23 for the trip to the CCS. Have the club an answer to this, seeing they agreed the pricing policy.

They met and discussed it, City asked them to lower their prices, they refused, so City could do nothing about it.City went ahead and lowered ours for the home game, so we have to charge them the same as the Ninian Stand, like they are charging us up there, the same as one of their parts of the ground.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Greedy South London bastards. We will have our revenge, not in the pocket, but on the pitch. City will have the last laugh. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:32 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:Greedy South London bastards. We will have our revenge, not in the pocket, but on the pitch. City will have the last laugh. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I really believe that too. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:30 pm

£25 from Selhurst Park too Wembley :shock:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:48 pm

How can they prepare if they are not going to the final? ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Very cocky of them, then again i recall England egg chasers saying "Grand Slam winners 2011" or something on an advert before the final game and they lost! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:31 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Very cocky of them, then again i recall England egg chasers saying "Grand Slam winners 2011" or something on an advert before the final game and they lost! :lol: :ayatollah:

But very clever, read what they are doing. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Its a good idea from them.

I doubt they have as many ST holders as us mind

Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Its a good idea from them.

I doubt they have as many ST holders as us mind

They are giving season ticket holders a chance to buy 2 away tickets. As the allocation is only 4,000 they seem to be saying they only have 2,000 season ticket holders? :?

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Very cocky of them, then again i recall England egg chasers saying "Grand Slam winners 2011" or something on an advert before the final game and they lost! :lol: :ayatollah:

But very clever, read what they are doing. :ayatollah:

Good point i see the "Should qualify" ;) my bad! :lol: