Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:37 pm

i hope gunnarson and kiss make it

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29926182/

Re: mcphail ruled out tommorow

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:45 pm

and gerrard is ruled out

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:10 pm

McPhail was training on Tuesday afternoon in the gym down the Vale. Light cycling and then work in the pool. With Taiwo and I think Ralls.
Gunnersson wasnt training Monday or Tuesday and was limping a bit. Just doing some work in the pool. I would be surprised if he was ok to play but it could of just been bruising that they were working on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:20 pm

griff105 wrote:McPhail was training on Tuesday afternoon in the gym down the Vale. Light cycling and then work in the pool. With Taiwo and I think Ralls.
Gunnersson wasnt training Monday or Tuesday and was limping a bit. Just doing some work in the pool. I would be surprised if he was ok to play but it could of just been bruising that they were working on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think there has been a doubt on all 4 players, hopefully Kiss plays. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
griff105 wrote:McPhail was training on Tuesday afternoon in the gym down the Vale. Light cycling and then work in the pool. With Taiwo and I think Ralls.

I think there has been a doubt on all 4 players, hopefully Kiss plays. :ayatollah:

Yep, otherwise we could be in trouble in the middle. Possibly having to change formation.
Its time like these having a small squad can really bite.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:34 pm

hope the other 2 are fit but more importantly McPhail gets well soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:38 pm

bozzer64 wrote:hope the other 2 are fit but more importantly McPhail gets well soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Amen.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Am i missing something here ? Where does it say Mcphail is unwell ?

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:23 pm

bozzer64 wrote:hope the other 2 are fit but more importantly McPhail gets well soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully Macca will be back in a couple of weeks - that was what Malky said on CCP today.

He also seemed to be fairly confident that Kiss and Gunnarson would be OK after checks this morning.

Gerrard definitely out for 10 days or so with tweaked hamstring.

Andrew Taylor and Rudy Gestede also in the match squad. Maybe Lee Naylor keeps his place after a very good performance on Sunday? This time last year that would have panicked me - but not today.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 pm

jon1959 wrote:

Hopefully Macca will be back in a couple of weeks - that was what Malky said on CCP today.

He also seemed to be fairly confident that Kiss and Gunnarson would be OK after checks this morning.

Gerrard definitely out for 10 days or so with tweaked hamstring.

Andrew Taylor and Rudy Gestede also in the match squad. Maybe Lee Naylor keeps his place after a very good performance on Sunday? This time last year that would have panicked me - but not today.

Jon I told them this yesterday but they don't listen to me anymore :lol: